Best Choice Products is a leading e-commerce brand, with a mission to be a one-stop shop for every household need. Our products are some of the most popular, best sellers in the country from categories including home goods, patio & garden, seasonal décor, toys, musical instruments and more. BCP has figured out the recipe for success, marrying the highest quality product development and manufacturing with disruptive price points, and earned its ranking as one of the largest sellers on marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, and Target.
Best Choice Products is proud to announce we made the 2021 Inc. 5000 list! We are officially one of the fastest-growing private companies in America!
Best Choice Products is seeking a highly analytical, data-driven, and creative marketer who can manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with a proactive and positive can-do attitude. This role will influence the design, planning, and reporting solutions for retention marketing growth. The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for strategy and execution of retention marketing programs, including outbound campaigns, behavior-based triggers, and transactional trigger programs. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self ‐ starting, direct-to-consumer-focused marketer who has a passion for using email to create meaningful 1:1 consumer experiences. You are naturally thorough and have a high attention to detail.
You thrive in fast-paced environments and you’re comfortable charting new territory. You aren’t afraid to run with ideas and understand BCP’s consumers and how to serve them with email content that helps drive education, interest, and conversion.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive ideation and development of retention channel communications
- Perform day-to-day retention and email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email and SMS campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Ensure that program engagement KPI’s are maintained against set baselines for Open Rate, Click-to-Open Rate, Conversion, and Unsubscribes via continuous test and learn agenda
- Working with the Retention Marketing Manager and data analytics team, analyze channel and customer data in order to draw insights and make recommendations for driving business results through campaign optimization
- Align with external partners to ensure consistency and effectiveness
- Work within the marketing team to grow the channels and identify segment trends and opportunities
- Manage, prioritize, and deliver on ad hoc requests
What You Need For Success
- BA/BS in Online Marketing, Marketing Communications, or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in email marketing, digital marketing, or related fields
- Hands-on experience with ESP (i.e. Braze, Klaviyo, Responsys, ExactTarget, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Knowledge of developing and executing email and SMS marketing campaigns strategies and roadmaps
- Comfort collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Knowledgeable in CRM, customer analysis and reporting (i.e. Google Analytics, Looker)
- Attention to detail while able to grasp the big picture
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Positive, highly motivated self-starter
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Plan
- Vacation/Paid time off
- Paid Holidays and Sick Days
- Onsite Gym
- Arcade Games
- Delicious Snacks & Drinks
- Generous Employee Discount
Best Choice Products provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.