While the retail landscape is changing dramatically, BBBY remains a financially strong and very profitable company. BBBY is in the midst of transforming the company to strengthen their position as the trusted expert in the home and for heart-felt life events. The BBBY roadmap focuses on a set of strategic initiatives designed to move the company forward in several key focus areas that will position the company for the future of retailing.
BBBY prides itself on offering the most extensive, broad and appealing merchandise selection in an inviting and easy to navigate in-store or online customer experience that surprises and delights its shoppers. BBBY associates strive to exceed their customer’s expectations by consistently offering knowledgeable, pleasant and world-class service. For more on the company, please visit www.bedbathandbeyond.com .
The Email Marketing Coordinator is a key contributor to the Digital Marketing team, responsible for the coordination and execution of digital marketing initiatives across the BBBY family of brands. Reporting to the Email Manager, this position executes a detailed production schedule with an emphasis from email audience targeting to in-box delivery.
- The position is responsible for the successful coordination of operational details of email marketing campaigns including: production schedule and all components for audience testing and targeting. Coordinate with cross-department, Lifestage and CRM teams to collect relevant and accurate information for the execution of Email, Mobile SMS and Digital campaigns.
- Ensuring complete communication and full understanding of Email, Mobile SMS, Mobile App and customer needs across all internal teams. Interacting with cross-channel partners within the marketing team to ensure high-level execution on all projects, share best practices and test results.
- Tracking production milestones to ensure timely delivery of campaign assets. Proactively manage projects, schedules and priorities to ensure issues are resolved and decisions are made to meet timelines and budget expectations. Address and resolve product issues, campaign timing conflicts and communicate decisions to key stakeholders.
- Providing direction and feedback to creative, production and other key partners based on operational goals. Effectively collaborate with internal and external resources to ensure optimal performance and results. Build positive relationships based on mutual respect, a high level of execution and excellent communication with internal partners and external resources. Provide feedback to improve vendor performance.
- Facilitate the QA process by reviewing and approving all campaign test files, providing approval for deployment and ensuring flawless execution of all campaigns and test scenarios.
- Participate in the ideation of segmented strategies and personalized journeys to maximize key metrics.
- Develop a strong understanding of each brand concept, customer base and the competitive set to provide innovative recommendations that drive sales and consumer engagement.
- Manage and execute additional marketing programs as assigned.
Bed, Bath and Beyond, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, pro-active, resourceful and results-oriented individual with a high level of enthusiasm and passion for retail marketing. The successful candidate will bring the following proficiencies and capabilities:
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing focus, M.B.A. preferred
- Minimum of one year email marketing production experience, preferably within a retail or like setting
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to influence and persuade others with diplomacy and tact; work with numerous partners of differing levels, flexing interaction style as required
- Respond with agility to changing market conditions and flawlessly expedite processes when required
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills; ability to work independently
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department: