You will be the expert and leader within the domain of email and email copy on your team. Through your work, 6ix and our clients will maintain accurate, timely and regular communication with our network, thereby enabling investors from around the world to discover opportunities at the exact moment when they are deciding where to invest their money.
- Deep understanding of brand, core messaging and key investment thesis pillars that each client wishes to project to investors, followers, local communities and all other stakeholders
- Leading creation of all email marketing-related items for assigned clients (e.g. monthly newsletters, drip campaigns for new subscribers, event invites, press releases, etc.)
- Communicate and coordinate closely with team members and manager to ensure that client deliverables are of high quality and go live on-time
- Regularly track your key performance indicators (KPIs) and be accountable to achieving them
- Provide and help implement both external and internal service and process improvements as it pertains to the domain of email
- Elite grasp of written English vocabulary, grammar and tone as it pertains to the reader's impression of your writing (e.g. communicating urgency vs. a lack thereof, possibility vs. certainty, etc.)
- Extreme attention to detail - whether it's copy, design or anything else within the realm of email, you rarely make errors and almost always catch them before anyone else
- Ability to adapt to complex situations, prioritizing work and meeting deadlines in a lightning-fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills - you enjoy and excel in working with others and see individual success as being only achievable through team success
- Transparency, accountability to quantitative metrics and the ability to quickly implement constructive feedback from colleagues and Managers
- Prior experience in investor relations, corporate development or the capital markets is a major plus, as is prior experience working at a startup going through hypergrowth (500%+ growth per year)
- Prior experience in email marketing, other copy-focused roles, or event marketing is a plus, as is prior experience with the following software tools: Mailchimp, AutopilotHQ, Monday, Grammarly, Google Suite, Slack
For mission-driven people that want to leave the world in a better state than how they found it, 6ix provides an opportunity to connect the world’s financial ecosystem: Every investor, every analyst, and every company.
We’re pursuing this mission because for too long, economic opportunities have been limited to those with connections or those with existing wealth. Our products and services democratize access to investment opportunities so that people can live better lives, and participate in how the world around them gets built.
Our mission spans 7 continents (including Antarctica), 10 billion people (we give consideration to past and future generations), and is fundamentally a mission about leaving the world in a better state than how we found it.
Will you join us?