Stash is a digital platform empowering everyday Americans to achieve the dream of greater financial freedom. Our products and tools make saving and investing accessible, affordable and simplified, in order to help our users build and grow generational wealth.
We have recently gone through a rebrand and transitioned the majority of our email marketing assets to align with the new brand visual and copy guidelines. We are seeking an email marketing channel specialist to help the growth marketing team create new templates, liaise with outside coding agencies, conduct an evergreen campaign audit including updating templates for dark mode & accessibility, automate our footers, etc.
- Take our existing rebranded emails and create templated versions in our Braze template library for marketers to use on an ongoing basis. Ensure these templates meet email best practices for dark mode, accessibility, CAN-SPAM, etc.
- Coordinate the relationship with Mailbakery for coding, being the liaison between internal creative design team, marketing, and Mailbakery. Receiving the code back from Mailbakery, inputting and formatting links and image urls in our Braze template library for the duration of the contract. Maintain budget spreadsheet tracking costs spent with coding agency.
- Create an automation system for our global footers
- Coordinate with the creative team and marketing to perform a visual QA using Email on Acid for email campaigns, and making necessary changes
- Conduct comprehensive audit of growth marketing emails, and recommend actions for corrections for visual quality, device transferability and accessibility
- Give regular reports to Senior Marketing Director on status and needs of the project
- Experience with Braze or a similar tool
- Email marketing experience; HTML & CSS
- Experience using email QA tools such as Email on Acid, etc
- Strong project management and communication skills, experience using project management tools such as Trello or JIRA
- Up-to-date on email CAN-SPAM laws, and email best practices
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Flexible Remote
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development & Ergonomic Work Space Stipends
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019 & 2020)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work (2019)
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)