Hone is the all-in-one talent development platform for modern teams. We are on a mission to inspire growth and human connection for teams everywhere. We will move the world from legacy corporate training solutions to a new model of learning that is inclusive, scalable, engaging, and effective. We believe:
- Exceptional professional development opportunities should be accessible to all
- Learning should be meaningful and engaging
- Measurement is key to behavior change
- Learning is a continuous journey
We combine the depth of live human connection with the power of technology to create a next-generation, continuous learning experience that our customers love and are on a path to be the talent development partner of choice for forward-thinking organizations, and a beloved career-long companion for millions of learners globally.
What we are looking for:
We’re seeking an experienced email marketing contractor who has a passion for lifecycle marketing and experience with subscription services to drive engagement in Hone Membership. Hone Membership provides ongoing access to a rotation of high-quality live classes delivered in small groups. Learners have the opportunity to learn from leadership experts on a range of topics, such as coaching fundamentals, DEIB, change management, productivity, and more.
10-15 hrs per week
$50 per hour
What we need your help with:
- Own overall learner experience and engagement in Membership through email and optimize based on insights and analysis.
- Create and manage weekly to biweekly email content calendar for Membership learners
- Proactively monitor, track, and analyze campaign performance
- Develop high-impact A/B testing to improve email performance, and continue to raise the bar for email engagement.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to deliver key business goals through email (e.g. class enrollment)
- 3-5 experience in digital marketing, with demonstrated success in achieving growth goals of user engagement and retention, ideally within a consumer subscription business model.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and communication practices
- Ability to use hard data and metrics from different data sources to measure performance and use data to drive optimizations
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially with Customer Success, Learning Solutions, Learning Experience, and Product to drive campaign success
- Passion for L&D or education technology space
- Experience with Sendgrid
- Experience in L&D or corporate training space
- Experience driving adoption of consumer product
Top Technical Skills And Systems You Will Be Using
- Building and executing email campaigns via Sendgrid
- Produce high-quality and engaging content to engage learners
- Run tests to inform and refine campaign efficacy