At Logical Position, we’re on a mission to help businesses grow. With nearly 5,000 clients and 7 locations across the U.S., we’re one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the country. And we love what we do! We’re rated highly on Glassdoor and ranked #3 Best Workplace in America by Inc. Magazine. Every day we hustle to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients while enjoying the amazing company culture we’ve worked hard to build. From catered meals and company parties to free event passes and outdoor excursions, we create an environment where our team can thrive. If you’ve got the drive to succeed and a passion for growth, we’re looking for you!
Department: Email Marketing
Location: Deer Park, IL
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision + 401(k) + Life + LTD Insurance
Hours: 7:30am - 4pm, Monday - Friday
The Job in a Nutshell:
We are looking for individuals with polished writing skills who are passionate about content writing and interested in digital marketing. The Email Marketing Content Writer will work directly with the Email Marketing team to write compelling copy and high-quality content in line with current best practices. This entry-level writing position is a fantastic way to transfer your writing skills to the internet marketing industry. While previous experience is not required, an ability to work independently and pick up new skills quickly are a must. We require submissions of relevant writing samples and examples of unique content creation (blog posts or college writing samples are acceptable).
What You’ll Love Doing
- Write unique and high-quality content for placement on client’s email.
- Conduct research on client industries, influencers, and partners to assist in creating content that incorporates email marketing strategies
- Stay current with the email marketing industry trends and best practices.
- Collaborate with peers to brainstorm writing ideas
- Work with Email Marketing Account Managers and clients to develop or improve email campaign content as needed
- Prioritize workload effectively and meet client deadlines
Required Skills & Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 year of writing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of understanding and sophistication in writing and editing practices
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented individual who is flexible and able to switch between tasks easily
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and improve writing skills accordingly
- Creative and strategic thinker and problem solver
Logical Position is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Selected candidates may be required to pass a pre-employment criminal history background check prior to starting at Logical Position.
Applicants Have Rights Under Federal Employment Laws
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Right to Work