At TransUnion we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to both hone current skills and build new capabilities, all while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products, and cutting-edge technology.
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor of Science in related field
- 3+ years of channel marketing and direct marketing experience
- Manage daily operations of the email marketing channel – marketing calendar, strategy and content, build and deployment of email campaigns
- Experience with test plan creation, campaign reporting and ROI based decision-making
- Able to learn proprietary tools at an expert level such as email and site testing platforms
- Understand A/B test practices, draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Possess strong analytical skills and copywriting ability
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills in both written and verbal
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We'd Love To See:
- Email best practices, including segmentation, deliverability, automation, copy and design
- Experience managing transactional flows and optimizing user funnels
- Track-record of multivariate testing for email or direct mail that produces meaningful lift
- Working knowledge of ESP platforms, particularly Iterable is a plus, and HTML/CSS
- Solid copywriting skills
Impact You'll Make:
This position primarily focuses on strategically driving transactional and marketing email campaigns. You’ll be responsible for creating segmented direct response strategies for customers across two brands – SmartMove and ShareAble for Hires. It’s a cross-functional role that involves closely working with creative, content, web, analytics and other departments. Additionally setting up testing and site experiments will become an extension of your activities. You will work with a team of passionate marketers who are focused on delivering an exceptional experience for customers, and strong results for our business.
You will make a major impact by the following:
- Construct and execute marketing campaigns for acquisition and in-house campaigns, as well as across channels (email, affiliates, other) and product. Gain proficiency with direct response techniques designed to optimize each campaign.
- Oversee overall health of our technical email program and provide action plan to prevent spam traps or blacklisting. Manage vendors to improve list quality, creative look and feel, and content/copy. Provide recommendations and test other vendors that may improve campaign performance.
- Build and manage automated email marketing programs and ensure end-to-end tracking and proper measurement.
- Use data to continuously test, measure and optimize the email program. Recommend and execute tests based on prior campaign results to optimize qualified lead volumes.
- Work with analyst to create statistically sound test plans. Coordinate campaign elements (list, offer, and creative) with vendors and internal team. Communicate campaign goals to internal stakeholders, drive qualified traffic to the internal sales team, and report out campaign results at conclusion.
- Partner and collaborate cross-functionally with social media, content and creative teams
- Report and provide recommendations on the email program performance monthly
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
We offer competitive compensation packages that are based on careful consideration of the impact and scope of the position, external pay benchmarking and the candidates’ knowledge skills and abilities. Our target salary ranges are quite broad to accommodate the many factors that are considered.
$66,555.00 - $126,645.00
We’re committed to offering an attractive benefits package that meets the needs of our associates and their families. We offer a variety of benefit plans and options that vary by region, country and location.
Some highlights include:
- Generous retirement contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Parental leave
- Paid volunteer time off
- Charitable matching
- …and more