What does a great Email Marketing Campaign Operations Manager do?
You will work within a high performing marketing campaign team and will be a key player in the email campaign operation for our Small Business Marketing team for Clover . This role is an opportunity to leverage our marketing automation system, design and deploy email campaigns that drive engagement and revenue and maintain integrity of our marketing database. Using your high-level verbal and written communication skills, you will work closely with key stakeholders within marketing, sales, technology and operations.
As an Email Marketing Campaign Operations Manager, you can look forward to:
- Responsibility for email campaign management from request to deployment, to include buildout & production, QA, reporting results and proper documentation of any requirement updates/changes and version control of those updates.
- Working collaboratively with the business development, Operations, database management and marketing teams to manage the day to day activities, priorities and direct oversight of the email production team, ensuring accurately built campaigns .
- Recommending campaigns that drive engagement and prepare use cases for new journey maps to improve conversions .
- Reviewing all work requests and verify requirements are clearly defined, assets provided and copy is accurate and in final form and proper approvals are in place.
- Work with stakeholders to understand, map out, and analyze each of our prospect and cross sell journeys
- Enhance our data driven and automated trigger communication with a clear strategy focused on segmentation
- Proactively identifying and resolving content and operational issues and quickly re-setting priorities according business demand, regional volume and urgency.
- Lead weekly calls with program leads and requesters to plan and share best practices
- Ensuring parameter tracking is in place and marketing attribution is working, reportable and relates back to the business case of the campaign.
- Reviewing/QA requests to ensure compliance with marketing attribution procedures, with a specific focus on URL parameters and Salesforce campaigns
- Revising digital communications to ensure copy meets email best practices, is easy to understand, actionable, brand compliant, and that all call-to- actions are in place and reportable.
- Proactively identifying ways in which to deliver efficiency improvements with a focus on reducing the number of production hours spent per request.
- Working within Adobe Marketo to build and edit template-driven emails.
- Maintaining the central email campaign calendar and schedules, ensuring all email campaign milestones are on track and deliverables met within established SLAs.
- Obtaining/analyzing Adobe Marketo reports.
- Creating a calendar of tests including basic A/B tests and future multi-variate tests to improve performance and optimize content for key performance indicators.
- Documenting Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) processes, programs and procedures.
- Supporting Opt-Out, privacy requirements.
- Supporting competitive analysis for email campaigns and vendors that support email and marketing automation.
You’re The Kind Of Person Who
Has strong experience with Marketo or Eloqua. You have experience creating and editing user journeys for improved customer experience on automated campaigns. You have the a bility to work cross functionally with product, engineering, analytics, research and designs . You are seeking an opportunity to work in a large organization in a high volume environment. You have outstanding organizational and time management skills.
Basic Qualifications For Consideration
- Minimum 5 years of experience using Marketo or Eloqua
- Minimum 5 years of basic HTML knowledge, with ability to troubleshoot and edit simple HTML errors
- Minimum 5 years of project management related experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Salesforce.com or other enterprise CRM applications on prospect and customer data syncs
- Experience with customer journey mapping, segmenta tion and targeting strategies
- Experience with trigg er email & lifecycle programs
- Proven track record of delivering complex e-mail programs from inception to delivery
- Strong analytical skills: Familiar with multivariate testing and able to analyze campaign performance to evolve e-mail strategies
- Understanding of email best practices such as subject lines, messaging, dynamic emails, customer segmentation
- Ability to travel 5%
- Bachelor’s Degree is required (Business, Marketing, or Communications field a plus).
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Experience with Marketo
- Marketo Certified
- Minimum 2 years of “direct hands-on” experience working at an email agency on Fortune 250 client accounts or within an internal email department of a Fortune 250 firm managing a campaign portfolio
- Proficient in creating and editing email copy subject lines, pretext, headlines, body content and CTAs for improved conversions
Learn More About Fiserv
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
The Global Business Solutions Lending team at Fiserv provides the innovative financing solutions businesses need to fund growth and drive economic vitality in communities around the country. Our solutions help thousands of businesses of all sizes quickly adapt to changing market needs from accelerating ecommerce sales and reimagining the retail experience to purchasing inventory, securing equipment and creating jobs.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.