Email Marketing Campaign Manager
Freelance - Remote
15-20 hours/week (During central time business hours)
About Back of House:
At Back of House, we believe in the potential of informed decisions— every restaurant has the right to thrive. We envision an industry where independent restaurants are easily connected to a range of trustworthy insights and services that improve their bottom line and foster success. Through our web platform, newsletters, and podcasts, we are addressing the inherent challenges of starting and running a business and connecting independent operators to a range of trustworthy insights and services.
The Email Marketing Campaign Manager requires a unique blend of marketing, analytics, business, and technical savvy. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building a best in class B2B Email Marketing capability.
This role handles the day-to-day management and implementation of the email strategy and execution for Back of House. This includes the campaign management, marketing automation, and data/list management and hygiene.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Owning and implementing the email strategy and tactics to drive growth and meaningful engagement utilizing lead nurturing, marketing automation, segmentation expertise, and ongoing optimization methodologies to drive revenue for the business.
- Implementing campaign strategy for customer and lifecycle engagement campaigns. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: writing copy, creating proofs, scheduling campaigns, developing A/B test and learn methodologies, generating post-campaign reporting, and making recommendations and optimizations for improvement.
- Participating in integrated marketing initiatives by coordinating cross-functional campaign management as applicable
- Communicating objectives and performance with the broader organization
- Designing templates in Hubspot and collaborating with design team for any finishing touches
- A minimum 3+ years of email campaign operations/CRM/marketing automation experience at a small agency or with a early growth stage company
- Experience with Hubspot or other similar marketing automation platform with a focus on driving conversions and engagement
- Proficient in HTML and CSS. Experience with HubL preferred
- Analytical mindset with the ability to draw conclusions from channel performance metrics
- Deeply familiar and passionate about email marketing concepts, practices, and programs
- Experienced with hands-on implementation and results measurement
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent collaborator
- Education 4 year college degree in related field preferred