The Email Marketing Campaign Manager manages the execution of new marketing opportunities and the best tactics to support a business need. S/he understands complex needs from the business and from the market, and simplifies into a clear and actionable plan to management as needed.
- Manages campaign development and execution of email marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Identifies and develops key insights into clients, the marketplace, competitors, macro tends and market opportunities.
- Analyzes marketplace trends and customer data to identify opportunities for growth.
- Partners to determine product requirements and segment/audience targeting.
- Establishes, implements, and ensures consistent branding standards throughout product lines, messaging, and experiences.
- Identifies trends and best practices in the email and CRM industry & applies knowledge to effective use of email marketing.
- Serves as an SME for automated 1:1 campaign and orchestrating multi-touch digital experiences.
- Manages the content-creation, development and deployment of email marketing efforts.
- Works with internal business owners on all email requests and projects. W
- orks with 2+ vendor partners for email development and deployment.
- Analyzes email data on traffic and conversion trends to identify areas of opportunity.
- Provides direction on design, messaging, and HTML email template layouts.
- Optimizes campaigns based on measurements of past successes and lower engagement areas.
- Engages and communicates with key business partners to align priorities and influence business areas.
- Maintains email campaign calendar and monitoring of active campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communication, Business Administration or equivalent field or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 Years of experience in Marketing, Communications, or related experience
- 3-5 Years of experience in CRM Automation/Digital Marketing experience preferred
- Financial services experience preferred
- Ability to motivate or influence inside or outside senior level personnel, requiring a significant level of influence and trust.
- Extremely strong written abilities, with consideration of creative writing preferred. Ability to work independently with a high level of critical thinking skills.
- Comfortable with new digital technology, social media, and reporting. Proficient in marketing automation technology and CRM tools, such as Oracle Responsys. Hands on experience with HTML. Knowledge of Google Analytics and familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- Candidate must be able to think strategically, but be willing and able to roll up sleeves to help implement the programs and measure results.
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment; ability to listen, evaluate different viewpoints and influence others.
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve complex problems.
- Ability to interpret and analyze an array of data in a variety of forms and leverage it for marketing purposes.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work within project management tools & workflow processes.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to understand complex projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills with an impeccable attention to detail.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.