Do you have email marketing experience? Have you managed large email marketing campaigns that generated over $50,000/month in revenue? Do you love digging into the data and problem-solving your way into ROI positive campaigns? Would you like to work with energetic campaign managers and learn from a team of super intelligent peers?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then we'd love to chat with you!
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This position will work out of our office in West LA. The right person for this role is marketing and tech savvy, data-driven, with proven hands-on email and CRM experience.
- Manage large scale email marketing campaigns from development to execution
- Establish targeting strategies based on customer lifecycle segmentation & predictive analytics
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests
- Proof and QA campaigns to ensure 100% error free execution
- Conduct frequent analysis of competitor programs looking for insights around targeting, promotional offers, and cadence/delivery timing
- Leverage marketing automation, CRM, and other technologies to support campaign execution (Google Analytics, HubSpot, etc.)
- Analyze and track data to maximize the performance of email campaigns to achieve customer acquisition, conversion, and growth goals
- Build expertise and become subject matter expert in email design, product development, and platform use
- Communicate campaign performance to clients and build a clear roadmap for the future
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience in technical email marketing for e-commerce preferred
- 3+ years experience of handling your own clients/accounts preferably in an agency setting
- Knowledge of Klaviyo and/or other email marketing automation tools like Marketo, MailChimp, and Bronto
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with WordPress
- Basic to intermediate SQL skills
- Previous experience with SEO and SEM marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of creating, implementing and optimizing complex email programs to meet business goals
- Understanding of digital marketing principles, specifically email marketing best practices
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with ability to think strategically, creatively, and analytically
- High attention to detail, deadlines, and accuracy with minimum supervision
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a very rapidly changing environment with ambiguity; requires being scrappy
- Ability to effectively resolve problems and/or roadblocks independently as they occur, knowing when to escalate when necessary
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing, Business Development, Economics or related analytics fields)
What we offer:
- Scooter + dog friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
- Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
- Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks and weekly farmer’s markets.
- Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Flexible Time Off - Take care of your work AND yourself!
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.