frontdoor, inc. (“Frontdoor”) is a newly-minted public company that traces its roots back 50 years to when American Home Shield founded the home service plan industry. Operating in all 50 states, Frontdoor serves more than two million customers through a nationwide network of approximately 17,500 pre-qualified contractor firms. Frontdoor’s goal is to take the hassle out of owning a home by helping its customers protect their budgets from large, unexpected repair costs. It achieves this goal with services powered by people and enabled by technology. Today, its home service plans cover many of a home’s most common systems and appliances. As a BBB-accredited business and founding member of the National Home Service Contract Association (NHSCA), an industry regulatory body, Frontdoor has taken home several industry awards ranging from Best in Service by HomeWarrantyReviews.com to Most Recommended Home Warranty Provider by Women's Choice Awards.
Frontdoor, Inc. is looking for a email marketer to drive the growth, efficiency and success of our email marketing programs. This person will be KPI focused, a creative problem solver and an owner. This individual will focus on on-boarding new partnership audiences, assisting with our performance marketing email programs, and managing the prospect programs for the One Guard and Landmark brands.
- Maintain and manage all aspects of the consumer journey for the partnerships and on-demand email audiences; including working with the brand managers, graphic designers, and copywriters
- Utilize marketing reports and consumer data to optimize existing campaigns and increase journey engagement
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure program performance is inline with expectations and meeting or exceeding goals as set for each audience
- Regularly deliver reports and present insights to stakeholders and leadership
- Create and edit HTML & CSS email templates
- Work closely with other members of the team to ideate on new campaigns and ensure seemless transitions as customers move between journeys
- Deep understanding of email KPIs and complex journey-based campaigns
- Comfortable building emails in HTML as well as working with creative teams
- Analytical skills to conduct tests and ability to speak to campaign performance
- Strong attention to detail, project management and time management skills
- Understanding of email and marketing automation platforms
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to closely manage timelines on concurrent campaigns supporting diverse business goals
- 4+ years working of email marketing experience; experience with a D2C is a plus.
We have a digital first mindset when it comes to our company, and we are extending that philosophy for remote or virtual candidates. While we ideally want someone to be located in an area with a physical location, we are open to considering remote or virtual candidates based on location and experience for the role
Frontdoor is a company that’s obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard, as well as AHS Proconnect , an on-demand membership service for home repairs and maintenance, and Streem, a technology company that enables businesses to serve customers through an enhanced augmented reality, computer vision and machine learning platform. Frontdoor serves more than two million customers across the U.S. through a network of more than 16,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ over 45,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unexpected breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances. With nearly 50 years of experience, the company responds to over four million service requests annually (or one request every eight seconds).