The Email Marketing and Automation Specialist will be part of the Marketing team at Truckstop.com and have a significant, direct impact on the growth of the business. This position will help manage our Pardot implementation and prospect database while developing and executing campaigns to help activate, monetize, and retain customers across their lifecycle.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage prospect and customer data in marketing automation software including email lists, segmentation, dynamic lists, and automation programs to drive results
- Create and optimize marketing automation and engagement programs to drive results
- Create and manage reports that analyze campaign performance and provide actionable recommendations to improve email programs
- Manage all email-related activities, both manual and automated, including newsletters, product announcements, customer onboarding emails, automated, broadcasts, and triggered messages, webinar invitations, and more
- Work with Marketing teams to develop email marketing strategy, content and programs that drive revenue and retention
- Contribute to the creation of landing pages and other collateral that would help make campaigns more successful
- Create campaign briefs, subject lines, body content, CTAs, and preview text for email marketing programs as needed
- Work closely with marketing team to design, personalize, and ensure email templates are best practice
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to email
- Optimize, expand, and scale our email marketing program
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, statistics, communication, advertising, or related fields or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years' experience in email marketing and automation, including strategy, implementation, analytics and reporting
- Pardot expert preferred but solid experience with email automation tool (Marketo, ExactTarget, HubSpot, etc.) required
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Basic HTML and CSS skills, especially when it comes to email
- Attention to detail and analytical mindset required
- Self-motivated and can meet deadlines while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Overcome challenges of undertaking creative work remotely, with a commitment to team communication and deadlines
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Minimum physical exertion. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to sit, communicate, reach and manipulate objects, tools or controls. The position requires mobility. Duties involve moving materials weighing up to 5 pounds on a regular basis. Manual dexterity and coordination are required over 75% of the work period while operating equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse.
The working conditions will vary between an office environment and a remote home environment. The ideal protected indoor work environment is a clean, non-hazardous work area. The noise level in the work environment is typical of most office or remote home environments with telephones, personal interruptions, and background noises.
The above description covers the most significant duties performed but does not include other related occasional work that may be assigned or is completed by the employee.
Truckstop.com provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.