We are looking for a driven Email Marketing Specialist, to join our Digital Marketing team in Singapore, who is ready to make a difference. Here at Thermo Fisher we are the leader in serving science, with an eye on becoming the leader in the digital marketing space. Our customers demand more from digital than ever before. It is our mission to exceed their expectations while at the same time significantly advancing the business profitably.
The successful candidate will have hands-on experience with Eloqua on end-to-end execution of email marketing and marketing automation from planning, execution thru to reporting. This role requires a digital marketer who can evangelise and educate others in our email marketing and marketing automation best practices across the APJ region as well as collaborate with a team of talented professionals globally from strategy through execution.
To be successful in this capacity, the candidate for this role must be comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment, in a global organisation, and collaborating with large teams across the company. The ideal candidate will be passionate, have a vision for the future of email and digital marketing, and focused on delivering results while continuously improving customer centricity and experience within our digital channels.
What will you do?
- Implement and support email marketing, marketing automation and account-based marketing program strategy, planning, execution, optimisation, and reporting with clear objectives and KPIs and applies industry best practices and adapts to emerging trends.
- Lead and collaborate with APJ and global stakeholders to help identify opportunities to optimise email marketing channel from planning, process thru to execution, and reporting.
- Collaborate with APJ and global teams to support the audience segmentation, personalisation, analytics and testing strategy.
- Leverage data to advance email channel strategies, track and report campaign and channel effectiveness, uncover relevant insights, and identify channel optimisation opportunities.
- Responsible for the accuracy of our email dashboards for all levels of management views (executive, operational, summary), deliver both metrics and insights to help our marketers understand what is working, how to improve what is not working, share learnings and best practices with APJ and global teams.
- Ensure all campaigns comply with email best practices and privacy laws across APJ region.
- Collaborate with colleagues across cross-functional team and vendor in APJ and globally to utilise other digital channels (offsite media, website and ecommerce) to support regional demand and lead generation campaigns.
- Experience for following is not essential but will be highly regarded.
- Webinar production and/or management with Intrado studio, on24.com, 6connex etc or similar platforms
- Consistent tracking and analysis of campaign performance
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting of campaign performance and insights.
- All campaigns executed on time and on strategy, and within allocated budget.
- Territory/Regional Marketing Teams
- Digital Marketing – Territory/Regional and Global
- Marketing Operations – Regional and Global
How will you get here?
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Science, or other related field
- Proven track record of creation, execution and optimisation of email marketing, marketing automation and account-based marketing program to constantly improve results
- 2 years experience with a major ESP (Email Service Provider) such as Eloqua, ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Experience with Eloqua is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS (understands the constrains of email)
- Design and implement A/B Testing
- Experience on utilising Litmus or similar to drive email best practices
- Experience with PowerBI is highly desirable
- Ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team
- Strong analytical and excel skills with the ability to quickly isolate data and insights
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, organisational, planning, and prioritisation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects and budgets
- Self directed and motivated, with the ability to efficiently operate independently
- Ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues inside and outside the organisation.