Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) platform to help brand manufacturers win more sales, and grow market share online. We work with a growing roster of hundreds of leading brands across the globe including Coca-Cola, Bosch, GSK, Rawlings, and Fruit of the Loom. We’ve come a long way since starting in a Boston basement in late 2012, and now have great, happy customers across the entire supply chain, from brands to distributors to retailers to marketplaces.
The Email Marketing Automation Specialist will play a vital role to the success of the Revenue Marketing and Sales teams at Salsify. They will work closely with the Senior Marketing Systems Manager on a daily basis. This person will work closely across the go-to-market team, including field and events, paid, customer, partner, sales, and creative stakeholders. This role is critical to the entire organization and highly visible.
This person will have direct responsibility for the implementation and management of workflows, marketing systems operations, email campaigns, system hygiene, database enhancements, measurement of performance/reporting and more. The Email Marketing Automation Specialist will also help our Senior Marketing Systems Manager to recommend, select, and implement additional tools that will further enable the Americas & EMEA Marketing Team
How You'll Make An Impact
- Take ownership of end-to-end campaign processes including conception and execution with an emphasis on reporting and performance optimization, including email template creation, content input, landing page creation and audience building/segmentation
- Partner on the maintenance and hygiene of all automation system processes including qualified lead (QL) processing, automated nurturing email campaigns, audience segmentation, campaign performance tracking, email audiences/lists, workflows and dynamic landing pages and assets. For example: Must understand if a field is broken in the system like lead scoring, lead status, opp status, member status.
- Coordinate with Global Sales, Marketing, Retail and Partner team members to execute operational plans for various types of campaigns, and to effectively streamline campaign management through Marketo into Salesforce, while attributing data effectively throughout.
- Ensure data integrity across leads, contacts, campaigns, and opportunities in partnership with the Senior Marketing Systems Manager. GDPR integrity.
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have
- 3+ years of direct experience in Marketing Campaigns at a software or SaaS organization
- Proven to be results-oriented with strong attention to detail, reporting and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Experience with building processes to support regulations around GDPR and other privacy laws within Hubspot and/or Marketo and Saleforce.com
- Track record of developing and managing multiple programs simultaneously
- Ability to demonstrate experience using superb collaboration, project management and communication skills, to be able to translate detailed technical problems into communicable messages and in dealing effectively with various teams/departments across an organization.
- Not afraid to try new things – highly organized and detail-oriented, able to pace with high growth, driven to constantly improve results and thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected]