The Importance of this Role
Matic's digital marketing team is a core revenue-driving function for the company. We are seeking an Email Marketing Automation Specialist. This role is a great starting point into the world of digital marketing! You will be responsible for campaign file processing, email production, documenting campaign flows, and ensuring all campaigns are flawlessly executed and deployed on time to meet our customer lifecycle marketing objectives.
- Manage intake and processing of acquisition campaign prospect files
- Perform end-to-end email campaign production, including segmentation, building production elements, setting up single campaigns and automated workflows, and conducting post-deployment checks
- Execute planned A/B tests
- Follow quality assurance plans and protocol to ensure flawless execution and deployment
- Perform audits on all active workflows to ensure integrity of functionality, dynamic data, and design rendering
- Assist in managing campaign development as needed
- Work closely with the marketing team on implementing optimization strategies
- BA/Marketing or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience working on an email marketing automation platform
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to apply logic-based thinking
- Strong attention to detail; well organized and ability to prioritize numerous projects
- Keen eye for marketing copy and design aesthetics
- Ability to thrive and meet aggressive goals and timelines in a fast-paced high-volume, and ever-changing environment
- A great attitude, willingness to learn, and open to constructive feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable of email best practices, including understanding of CAN-Spam
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of email performance metrics and calculations
- Knowledge of customer lifecycle marketing including omni-channel tactics
- Experience working with G-Suite applications
How Matic Stands Out
- Career advancement - we have a culture that focuses on internal promotion and career growth.
- You have an ownership stake - all Maticians receive Matic stock options.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Company covered Health, Dental & Vision insurance for each Matician ($0 out of your paycheck for benefits), plus HSA with employer contribution.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Continuing education, licensing and professional development paid for by Matic.
- A TRUE team culture - One team, one dream is our company motto and while we are working hard to simplify the world of insurance, we never forget to play hard as well - we pride ourselves on frequent team events like happy hours, game nights, volleyball/kickball teams, etc!
- Modern office environment (that's CDC compliant!) - we have a trendy HQ in the heart of German Village in downtown Columbus with awesome amenities including ping pong tables, coffee/espresso bar, flavored water bar (sparkling or still, your choice!).
Matic is a startup with ample opportunities for growth. Since 2014, Matic has changed the landscape of the insurtech industry by integrating insurance within the home and auto ownership experience. Today, Matic's digital insurance marketplace has over 30 A-rated home and auto carriers, as well as distribution partners in industries ranging from mortgage origination and servicing to banking, auto financing, and much more.
We hire rock stars who are passionate about owning their work and are obsessed with finding a better way. Working at Matic means working collaboratively towards one common goal; we are one team with one dream. We have a fast-paced culture that is driven by quality, transparency, and of course fun.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. This position does not offer sponsorship.