BioLegend develops world-class, cutting-edge antibodies and reagents for biomedical research, manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility in San Diego, CA. Our mission is to accelerate research and discovery by providing the highest quality products at an outstanding value, along with superior customer service and technical support. Our product expertise covers a diverse set of research areas including Immunology, Neuroscience, Cancer, Stem cells, and Cell Biology.
The Email Marketing Automation Specialist will be responsible for the strategic design, optimization, implementation, and measurement of BioLegend’s email marketing objectives. This role will support the digital marketing team to plan and execute campaigns including, but not limited to, email marketing, building landing pages, and nurture and drip campaigns with guidance from their supervisor. This role will be empowered to champion new ideas and will work closely with the Customer Relations Management (CRM) and Sales teams. This individual will report to the eCommerce Marketing Manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be the administrator of Pardot (Salesforce’s B2B marketing automation solution)
- Plan, build, and execute marketing automation workflows (based use cases), email campaigns, gated landing pages, forms, and drip campaigns in Pardot, by collaborating with stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, CRM, and other departments jointly to develop the overall messaging, storytelling, and strategic plans.
- Define and manage automation rules, actions, and triggers, based off customer data in CRM (Salesforce), to guide prospects and our audiences towards desired outcomes.
- Ensure processes are fully aligned, data protection policies are being followed (CANSPAM and GDPR), and that systems integrate and synchronize well with the current marketing technology stack
- Report and analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, opens, click-throughs, conversion rate, etc. to exceed MQL generation and revenue goals
- Define, document, and reinforce Pardot best practices and create standard operating procedures.
- Define and report on campaign performance to cross functional teams, executives and external partners while creating actionable recommendations to ensure learning and deliver continuous improvements across all campaigns.
- Increase key email metrics such as open, click-through, conversion rates by implementing testing methodologies
- Works independently and collaboratively
- Other duties as assigned
- innovate - Be better, keep improving, be more efficient, creative, and be in the forefront of development
- Aspire - Have desire, purpose, and ambition challenging ourselves to push the limits and reach new heights
- Collaborate - Foster teamwork, common goals, selflessness, communication and mutual support
- Transform - Adapt, learn, re-invent and change for future development and growth
Minimum Qualifications - Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3+ years of configuration and administration experience in Pardot
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong internal drive and ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong project management skills including production schedules, stakeholder coordination, and weekly campaign reporting
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
Preferred Qualifications - Education And Experience
- Knowledge of email deliverability requirements, best practices and CAN-SPAM Act and GDPR compliance.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Pardot certification highly preferred.
- Experience in BioTech or Life Science industry is a plus
- B2B experience is a plus