Citywide Banks is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Citywide Banks is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"™
The Email Marketing Automation Professional works closely with the Director of Digital Strategy to support the growth of all digital channels which may include: bank websites, social media, email marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, Online Banking and Mobile Banking display ads.
This role will focus on email marketing, data and reporting as well as the overall journey building out a more automated marketing function.
Primary & Essential Responsibilities
- Participates on the Heartland Member Bank Marketing Council to formulate digital marketing strategies across all channels.
- Partners with the Director of Digital Marketing to manage significant digital channels and capabilities. This may include channels such as: company internal and external websites, social media, Online and Mobile Banking platform, search engines and mobile app stores.
- Develops strategy and roadmaps for digital channels.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members and across lines of business and member banks to achieve business objectives.
- Works directly with our compliance department to manage digital marketing advertising ensuring compliance and accuracy
- Builds strong relationships with internal stakeholders and vendor partners
- Builds and manages process improvements to increase efficiency in campaign deployment, tracking, reporting, and conversion.
- Leads the implementation of large complex company digital programs to drive revenue and build brands.
- Builds and maintains relationships with strategic industry partners
- Leads discussions and presentations with senior leadership teams
- Benchmarks current marketing performance, processes and measurement against industry best practices, through gap analysis, develop a roadmap for improvements and business case for undertaking necessary changes.
- Maintains knowledge on current digital marketing trends and technologies
- Deliver omni-channel customer experiences
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related major. Master’s Degree preferred
- 10 + years of experience managing and leading digital marketing teams. B2B experience is preferred
- 5 - 7 years of report creation and analysis.
- System experience to include: CRM, MAP, CMS, Google Analytics and Social Media Platforms
- Continual learner with strong knowledge of modern marketing processes and technology
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines, budgets and deliver high quality work
- Ability to lead a cross-functional project teams in a highly matrixed environment
- Financial services experience preferred.
- Previous experience managing vendor relationships
- Ability to communicate with all levels in an organization
- Previous experience managing large projects that impact bottom line results
Scheduled Weekly Hours
The Targeted Salary For This Role Is
You may also be offered incentive compensation, and benefits. Compensation may vary and is based on geographic location of the specific role as well as the skills and experiences of the selected candidate.