Are you a results-driven Email Marketing professional that thrives in a fast pace environment? Do you have undisputed communication skills and can navigate relationships with ease? Want to work for an award-winning organisation?
If your answer is 'yes' to all of these, keep reading.
Want to know a little about us?
At Novuna Consumer Finance, we provide personal loans directly to Consumers and fast, flexible finance solutions for some of the UK's biggest retail brands. Whether customers are buying furniture for their new home, an important piece of jewellery, or home electrical goods, we're passionate about delivering phenomenal customer experiences.
We're proud to be a Top 50 Inclusive employer, and we're number 11 in Glassdoor's Top 50 Employerlist.
What does the role involve?
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager in Novuna Consumer Finance, you'll be responsible for creating innovative campaigns that will drive customer acquisition and retention across the Consumer Finance product suite.
You'll collaborate with various stakeholders across Novuna to implement new campaigns and optimise current campaigns to increase performance.
Some Of Your Key Duties Will Include
- Build and deliver impactful email marketing campaigns that drive real ROI through customer acquisition and retention
- Manage all hosted email activity with external partners and data flows in Eloqua
- Develop innovative ways to improve the customer journey to encourage a higher retention percentage
- Analyse campaign performance using BI data and Google Analytics to identify insights that will contribute to campaign and process improvements
This is a hybrid role - 1 day per week in Leeds Office
What are we looking for?
You'll be a passionate email marketing professional looking for a new role that will give you the opportunity to make a difference by innovating and implementing your own ideas that drive performance and add real value.
Also, We're Looking For The Following
- Ability to set up and develop email campaigns designed to drive ROI, either in an agency or inhouse role
- Hands on experience of using a Marketing Automation system such as Eloqua or equivalent
- HTML & Image Editing skills, and experience of Adobe Photoshop/InDesign
- Knowledge of Email Marketing best practices, including A/B testing, Email Deliverability, Email Design, Subject Line Optimisation, Database Management
What can we offer you?
At Novuna we take our people promise seriously. If you join us, you'll have a chance to make a difference, opportunities to learn, and time to shine.
In addition to a market-benchmarked salary and excellent bonus scheme, our offer to you includes:
- Flexible hybrid working
- 25 days' holiday, plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell 5 days
- Full wellbeing package including BUPA, digital GP service, 24/7 employee assistance, plus wellbeing events throughout the year
What's the next step?
Interested? Start your application today and see what Novuna can offer you.
Novuna is a consciously inclusive employer, and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.