Foureyes® is a rapidly-growing software company based in Portland, Oregon. We’re on track to become the leading sales enablement platform by helping our customers collect, connect, analyze, and visualize their own sales and marketing data. It leads to better sales -- and a lot of opportunity.
We need great people to capture the opportunity, which is why we’re currently looking for an Email Marketing Automation Manager to join the marketing team.
We need a performance-minded, experienced email marketing automation expert who loves Pardot, working as part of a team, and following the clues in data to unlock previously unreached results. Day-in and day-out you will own the following:
- Email: Your primary responsibility is all things email – i.e. build, schedule, and send within Pardot using complementary tools (e.g. Codepen). This includes owning the email marketing calendar and collaborating with the content and campaigns managers on upcoming project and email needs.
- Marketing Automation:You are the advocate and executional mind behind our efficiency. You know Pardot through and through and will find opportunities to connect the dots and automate the process to ensure proper data flow within and between Pardot and other systems such as Salesforce and Google Analytics (e.g. capturing UTMs)
- Salesforce Coordination: You are the on-team Salesforce expert and understand how to effectively integrate email and automation projects between Pardot and Salesforce to ensure proper data flow and attribution. You are comfortable with setting up Salesforce campaigns as well as architecting parent/child hierarchy to name a couple examples. You are very comfortable building and configuring Salesforce reports to get the visibility and answers needed. You will coordinate efforts with experts on sales, admin, and client success.
- List Management:In addition to building audience lists within Pardot and/or Salesforce for emails and other automation efforts, you’ll also support list acquisition efforts from events, bulk purchases, etc. (e.g. cleaning and normalizing the data) as part of the handoff process to Sales Ops.
- Reporting Systems: You oversee the accurate setup and reporting from Pardot and Salesforce. Additionally we’re ideally looking for someone comfortable, if not well-versed, in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to ensure integration with Pardot.
- Performance: More than just reporting, you are in deep with the metrics, spotting opportunities, suggesting new campaigns, designing tests, and ensuring that we hit performance goals.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
You know that you’re our ideal candidate if this sounds strangely familiar:
- You love winning and data. So do we! So bring your results and stories of success. What was the challenge, why was the goal impossible, and how did you win?
- You are precise. Details and deliverables are managed. To-dos don’t slip through the cracks on your watch.
- You get things done. You find joy in the work and love to get your hands dirty. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
- Change is your middle name. Foureyes is constantly growing. You like to embrace new ideas and innovation. The next thing excites you.
- You know teamwork makes the dream work. Within the marketing team and across departments, you like partnering and communicating with others.
- You are passionate about B2B lead gen. The combination of playing in software, connecting with humans at scale, and getting to break down performance data gets you out of bed in the morning with another new idea to test.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent job experience
- Past success building or maintaining B2B email and automation programs.
- Confidence with CRM and marketing automation tools, specifically Salesforce and Pardot
- A commitment to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- 401k matching, Student Loan Repayment matching
- Commuter, Internet or Cell Phone subsidy
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Heritage Days - two days to honor and celebrate your heritage, culture, or traditions that matter most to you - just tell us when!
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Foureyes, we believe your ability to build, think creatively, and solve problems is best accessed when you have the freedom to be yourself. Inclusion is not a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. The bedrock of an inclusive culture is our ability to celebrate and harness the unique perspectives our diversity provides in the building process. While an org structure exists to provide clarity around how ideas get communicated, we are all equal as coworkers, and we are committed to careful and continued introspection around how to best be an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace that celebrates you for being you.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Foureyes is dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Foureyes is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role.