EZ Texting - Who We Are
As the leader in the text communications technology space, we believe we have the power to not only transform the text marketing industry, but also change the way businesses communicate by providing them with a powerful, engaging, and easily accessible marketing tool. We empower our customers and give them the tools to drive incredible growth while building effective and long-lasting customer relationships.
Our employees are our greatest strength and we are committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, GA, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, FL, MO & WA, but please continue to follow us for future opportunities as we expand our operating boundaries.
We are looking for an experienced and self-directed Email Marketing Automation Manager to join our Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and implementing email campaigns to support customer acquisition, onboarding, retention, and revenue growth. You will also be responsible for managing all aspects of our marketing automation system (Salesforce Marketing Cloud-Pardot), reporting on campaigns and nurtures, list segmentation, and campaign optimization. Your daily projects may include list and database cleanup, workflow management, customer segmentation, and campaign creation.
This is a highly cross-functional role that works closely with Product Marketing, Sales Ops, Marketing, and Customer Support teams to deliver optimized customer experiences.
A successful candidate will have previous experience managing a marketing automation platform, executing campaigns within a fast-paced B2B marketing environment, and working with other marketing technologies. You should be capable of making quick decisions for effective productivity and have excellent attention to detail, project planning skills, and analytical skills.
Experience marketing to Small and Midsize businesses is a plus.
- Own day-to-day execution and operations of all email marketing
- Design and implement B2B email marketing campaigns and marketing automation inclusive of tooling, creative development, segmentation and list building, execution, and campaign optimization
- Establish campaigns to support various stages of B2B sales funnel including prospecting, free trials, new customer onboarding, renewals, and retention
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the program by maximizing engagement metrics (open rate, click thru rate, conversion)
- Own campaign management and production for customer communications
- Build audiences and customer segmentation, deliver deep insights through data analysis and behavioral retargeting, and track email list quality and health
- Utilize B2BMA to create data visualization dashboards that monitor and measure results, and deliver reports that drive decision making to optimize future campaigns
- Create and develop forms, form handlers, landing pages, UTMs, preference centers, and subscription center updates
- Develop high-impact A/B testing (layout, format, frequency, and copy) to continually improve performance
- Maintain lead routing, matching and conversion workflows, and develop lead nurture and drip workflows to further optimize campaign success
- Provide clear, consistent, and frequent communication with stakeholders to outline strategy, tactics, goals, and performance of campaigns
- Determine behavior milestones/triggers for email campaigns
- Monitor database quality to ensure data integrity for accurate evaluation of Pardot infrastructure
- Take a proactive approach to improving systems and software integrations by studying current practices and new trends to better our lead generation efforts.
- Understand existing tech stack to identify optimizations and evaluate the onboarding of new tools
- 3 - 5 years of email marketing experience
- 2- 4 years of Pardot and Salesforce experience
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, with ability to QA emails and format for mobile
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and ask for assistance when needed
- Subject matter expert on the implementation of data-driven dynamic and personalized content within email
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Can comfortably and effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Understanding best practices or industry-related compliance laws
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related field
Benefits available to EZ Texting team members include, but are not limited to:
- 100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (70% for families)
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Annual personalized learning reimbursement
- Quarterly wellness reimbursement
Remote-work optimization benefits including:
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
- Annual home office enhancement stipend
- Direct-billing ordering for supplies