Pet Honesty is a young and fast-growing brand of pet supplements with the mission of lighting the way to more happy, healthy years for every pet. Our delicious soft chews are formulated with premium supplements and other natural ingredients to help pet parents easily support the health of their dogs and cats.
Reporting to the Manager of Web & Loyalty, the Email Marketing Associate will coordinate and execute Pet Honesty’s ongoing loyalty email and SMS initiatives to enhance deeper relationships between the brand and existing consumers. This person will partner with other brand activation leaders to bring to life the inspirational purpose and value of Pet Honesty to our loyal consumers and execute ongoing flows and promotional campaigns to activate them.
This role is open to remote candidates. The Pet Honesty offices are in Austin, TX. If remote, occasional travel to the company offices may be required.
- Plan ongoing email and SMS content calendar
- Execute email and SMS marketing campaigns
- Define database customer segmentation strategies
- Develop CRM communication briefs and copy and work with the Design Team to bring it to life
- Analyze and report on key KPIs including revenue, profitability, activation rates,
- and churn
- Optimize deliverability, open rates and click-through-rate
- Analyze promo/sales performance to help determine future promos
- Develop content and segmentation for programmatic direct mail
- Execute programmatic direct mail campaigns
- Support occasional omnichannel marketing objectives through email campaigns
- Build, manage and optimize automated email and SMS flows
Who we are looking for:
- 1+ years related experience in loyalty marketing, CRM and SMS. Experience with packaged goods or healthcare brands a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related field.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of problems and situations. Ability to communicate analysis effectively to a diverse audience to gain alignment and make decisions.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, nimble, results oriented culture.
- Passion for making a difference in the lives of pets and their owners.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for all Pet Honesty employees:
- You grasp concepts easily but are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You are able to identify issues and are proactive in implementing solutions that will drive business decisions and growth.
- You enjoy being in the weeds but have the ability to see the big picture.
- You can operate independently while recognizing the resources available to you.
- You are used to wearing multiple hats but you make sure that all loose ends are tied.
- You recognize that the work never stops but you know how to balance work and life.
- You can manage your own workload but will humbly accept delegation and feedback.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays
- Hybrid remote/in-office work week (2 days in office / 3 days work from home)
- Company-sponsored health insurance
- Personalized work station budget
- Company & team outings
- Pet friendly
- 401k plan
- Free products for your pets!