DataCamp is on a mission to make the world data fluent by building the future of scalable data education, assessments, certification and collaboration tools for data professionals. Since our launch more than 10 million learners around the world have completed hundreds of millions of DataCamp content items, and over 2,500 businesses and government entities worldwide use DataCamp to make their teams and organizations data fluent.
We will be massively scaling those numbers in 2022 and beyond, and want you to be a part of it!
About the Role:
We're looking for a talented, driven, and detail oriented Email Marketing Associate to own email production. You'll manage the email marketing calendar and work with various stakeholders to ensure timely deliverables. Day-to-day responsibilities include creative set-up, building audience segments, deployment, and reporting while monitoring deliverability.
If you understand Email Marketing fundamentals, have strong attention to detail, and have a logical yet creative mind, apply now!
- Own, maintain, and execute the blast email marketing calendar and automated email campaign builds
- Coordinate with design, front-end engineering, data science, and other stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of email campaigns
- Edit HTML and ensure email templates render seamlessly on all clients/devices
- Help conceptualize, execute and analyze A/B tests to optimize email performance
- Create and manage audience lists within our email service provider
- Have an understanding of email best practices in terms of both email creative and deliverability/CAN-SPAM compliance
- Evaluate and deliver ad hoc, weekly, and monthly reporting with analysis and recommendations to improve performance
- Assist with mobile push, browser notifications and SMS marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field (1+ years experience in email marketing preferred)
- Working understanding of HTML
- Experience with Customer.io or other email systems (Iterable, SFMC, Braze)
- Experience using Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets to manipulate and analyze data
- Data-driven and analytical - we're a data science company!
- Strong project management - highly organized and able to efficiently coordinate multiple projects and contributors.
- Self starter with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
What's in it for you:
In addition to joining a creative and international start-up, you'll enjoy:
- A very competitive salary and stock options
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- Flexible working hours
- International company retreats
- Conference and hardware budget
- Working with a great team (everyone says this, but we're serious—we're pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.