Artsy’s mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, offering more than 1 million works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 leading galleries, fairs, auction houses, and institutions across 190 countries.
We are currently seeking an Email & Lifecycle Marketing Associate to support Artsy’s campaign strategy across digital channels.
We’re looking for an analytical and consumer-centric marketer to join our B2C Marketing team, reporting into our Email Marketing Manager. The small but mighty Collector Lifecycle Marketing team is leading the broader marketing org and business in user-centricity through segmentation, matchmaking, and personalization to drive retention and transactions.
The ideal candidate understands performance data and derives actionable insights to optimize email, push, and in-app message (IAM) campaign strategies. You’re a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can roll up your sleeves to build, QA, and deploy email, push, and in-app message (IAM) campaigns. You’ll join a team that uses cross-channel marketing strategies to engage collectors with thoughtful content and drive artwork sales.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Brand, Content, Product, and Merchandising stakeholders to ideate content for campaigns.
- Produce, QA, and schedule email, push, and in-app campaigns to drive impact for our users and our company.
- Maintain list health and exercise thoughtful, data-driven segmentation strategies.
- Monitor, track, and report on campaign performance in real-time and weekly, including monthly and quarterly presentations to the larger marketing organization.
- Manage the email, push, IAM campaign and ad calendars, liaising with partner account executives on scheduling and following up with performance.
Who You Are
We welcome you to apply regardless of “checking all the boxes” below, and are excited to hear what you can bring to the team.
- Must be currently located in New York City
- Proven experience using Braze or a comparable customer engagement platform or email service provider.
- Proven success in building audiences for segmentation and re-targeting.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with HTML and CSS as they relate to email
- Experience with Liquid (Shopify), or other dynamic code language is preferred, but not required
- Affinity for and/or interest in fine art
What We Offer
- Opportunity to reimagine the art industry while working with a talented, diverse, international team.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible time off: we empower Artsy employees to take time off based on their desires and needs that matter most to them
- We are a distributed-first company where employees have the flexibility to work from home. Offices are available for employees in New York, London, and Berlin. (In-person recommendations, and location will vary by role)
- Comprehensive healthcare & benefit options, including: medical, dental, parental leave, short- and long-term disability, Employee Assistance Program featuring free mental health support, 401k, commuter benefits, flexible spending accounts (FSA), health savings accounts (HSA), financial wellness support & resources, and more
- Professional development, including: mentoring, lunch & learns, regular training, 1:1 management, and an open feedback culture
- Engaging opportunities and internal programming globally, to foster new relationships and build upon our collaborative community. Including: happy hours, holiday parties, global "All Hands" meetings, "Artsy Salon" (a yearly exhibition of our team's creativity), attendance to art world events, and more
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
For the Love of Art:
We have relentless curiosity, empathy, and passion for collectors, artists, and the art market. We are here to make the art world more fair and welcoming.
Own Our Outcomes:
We are all individual owners of Artsy’s shared success. We are resourceful and resilient, and to get the job done, we each take responsibility for our outcomes.
Lead with Openness:
We trust in our teammates. We seek diverse perspectives, communicate authentically, and act with integrity. A more open art world starts with us.
Our mission asks us to challenge the status quo. We embrace feedback, learning, and change so that we can transform our industry, our company, and ourselves.
Impact Over Perfection:
Using both art and science, we debate and decide swiftly and iterate on our plans as we learn. To make the biggest impact, we prioritize speed and clarity of action over perfection.
Artsy is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.