As an Associate Manager of Email Marketing at Lucid Software, you will be responsible for driving awareness, education, and advocacy within our customer base. You will achieve this through programmatic one-to-many marketing efforts, focused email marketing campaigns, and relationship-building. As a member of the Customer Relationship Marketing team, you will work closely with the content, product, and product marketing teams at Lucid to help build passionate brand advocates, ensure customer success, and drive incremental revenue.
Our mission is to help teams see and build the future. And we hold true to our core values of: (1) Innovation in everything we do; (2) Passion & excellence in every area; (3) Providing individual empowerment, initiative and ownership; and (4) Teamwork over ego.
- Develop, implement, and own our customer lifecycle email onboarding campaigns using and drive incremental improvement through testing, optimization, and innovation.
- Work with other marketing teams to help build a unified customer outreach motion to avoid over-saturating our power users
- Help marketing and product education reach more users and educate them more effectively
- Support our events team in promoting our digital and live events in order to drive sales leads, build user engagement, and grow our thought leadership brand awareness.
- Build campaigns which drive customer growth through product usage and team expansion
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement
- Technical knowledge of the latest marketing automation & CRM tools (Marketo experience is a plus)
- Good experience in email coding (HTML/CSS) and testing
- Bachelor’s degree related to marketing and at least 3 years of marketing related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, facilitating effective customer relationships and cross-functional teamwork
- Creative and effective marketing and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills applicable to determining marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Demonstrable ability to analyze data and utilize spreadsheet software
At Lucid Software our core values aren't just a pretty inspirational wall hanging. These principles work hard, just like we do. Lucidites use them, every day, whether they're discussing ideas for new projects, deciding on the best solution for a customer's problem, or interviewing candidates. It's just one of the many things that makes Lucid Software the best company to work for. Check out our Life at Lucid page and see how our core values align with yours.
We celebrate a diverse and an inclusive work environment, where we honor and support varying backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives for the benefit of our business, including our employees and products. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that has signed the Parity Pledge and strives to be a place where every Lucidite feels they belong. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.