Canary Technologies is a fast-growing enterprise hospitality technology company that provides hotels with innovative solutions to drive efficiency and enhance the guest experience. Our core solutions get rid of antiquated technology in hotels. With backing from some of the top investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, Canary Technologies is trusted by thousands worldwide and serves some of the world’s largest and most iconic hotel brands.
This opportunity will provide close interaction with senior leaders and founders. Our founders are alums of the Cornell Hotel School, Columbia University, and The University of Pennsylvania- Wharton. They have previously built software companies and have worked at firms such as Bain & Company and Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
We are an organization that strongly believes in meritocracy and performance. There is significant opportunity for advancement and growth in this role, both of which are based on performance and talent.
Canary Technologies is looking for an Email Marketing Associate/Manager to help us grow our customer base around the world. Email marketing has been a large driver of Canary’s growth, and we’re looking for this person to take it to the next level. This is the perfect role for someone who takes both an analytical and creative approach. As the Email Marketing Associate/Manager at Canary, you will be primarily responsible for designing and implementing email programs intended to generate demand for the Canary sales team. We are growing and count some of the largest hotel companies in the world as customers, so there is a lot of untapped potential that this role can take advantage of.
Because we are planning to move back to an in-person office environment later this year, being based in (or willing to relocate to) the Bay Area is a requirement for this role.
- Work with Director of Marketing to plan and design email campaigns, including design and creative aspects
- Execute cold outbound email campaigns for Canary’s various products
- Work with the Director of Marketing to implement a Marketing Automation Platform to engage with Canary’s prospects and customers
- A/B test marketing messages to optimize performance
- Build out reporting to measure the contribution of email marketing to pipeline and revenue
- Manage marketing lists and segmentation based on personas
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical approach to marketing
- Strong project management skills and time management
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Goal-oriented personality
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing role that includes managing email campaigns
- Experience designing and implementing email marketing programs
- Experience using Salesforce (or a similar CRM)
- Experience with a Marketing Automation platform (such as Marketo, HubSpot, Eloqua, or Pardot)
- Nice-to-have: email design experience
- Nice-to-have: landing page design experience
Canary Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.