Indiegogo is looking for a self-starter with great attention to detail to support one of our key channels, email, and work cross-functionally with our marketing, partnerships, and sales teams to drive meaningful engagement across the platform. This role will have a unique opportunity to work across multiple audiences, touching both our entrepreneur and backer audiences. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our email channel and assist in account management for both internal and external clients, working directly with our Lifecycle Marketing and Partnerships Marketing teams.
Indiegogo is the place to discover clever and unique innovations in tech and design before they go mainstream, including hundreds of products shipping right away. With thousands of projects launching every week, there’s ingenious tech, creative design, and much more around every corner. Our customers are passionate about funding passionate people and so are we! We are a team of committed, results-driven team players who are lucky enough to be able to call “helping people achieve their dreams” our everyday jobs. When people unite around a common goal, anything is possible.
- Own all aspects of email production; work directly within our ESP to set up and build emails, Q/A links, coordinate creative approvals, build audience lists, and schedule/deploy campaigns
- Rewrite user-generated content from Indiegogo campaigns into email marketing copy that maps to the brand voice, tone and style
- Schedule and implement promotional merchandise on Indiegogo homepage Work with Marketing, Sales and Campaign Strategy teams to coordinate the campaign promotional schedule
- Work with Partnerships Marketing to coordinate and schedule email campaigns to support partners
- Analyze and report on email performance using data coming from Indiegogo’s ESP, internal analytics platform (Looker) and Google Analytics
- Support other special marketing projects as needed
- 1-3 years email marketing (preferred) or digital marketing experience
- Experience working with enterprise-level ESPs
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of email design best practices including CAN-SPAM, GDPR/CCPA, usability and accessibility standards
- Ability to adapt to evolving business requirements and objectives
- Results-driven with exceptional attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of email metrics and ROI analysis
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Enjoys working with cross-functional teams but able to work independently
- Proficiency working in Excel/Google Sheets with pivots and formulas
- Experience with Sailthru and/or Cordial
- Email marketing responsive design experience
This role is open to remote U.S residents. We are currently accepting applications from all parts of the US however International applicants are not currently accepted for the HQ team. Please note that all qualified candidates should have U.S sponsorship or residency to work in the U.S. Indiegogo is an equal opportunity employer and complies with the San Francisco FCO
Indiegogo is committed to respecting your privacy as a job applicant. Please visit our Job Applicant Privacy Statement in our Privacy Portal for more information on your privacy rights and how Indiegogo processes your personal information.