MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
The CRM team’s goal is to ensure customers feel genuinely valued when they interact with the brand across all touch points. This requires MOO to create customer communications that are increasingly personalized and are as much about encouraging participation as they are about purchase, with a focus on celebrating the genuine excitement that we see in our customers when they talk about their businesses and use our products.
MOO is seeking a self-starter who can manage multiple priorities and work efficiently with key stakeholders to drive the value of both new and returning customer base.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced email marketer. This person must be a self-starter who can manage multiple priorities and work efficiently with key stakeholders to deliver insights-driven marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will report to the CRM marketing manager and work closely with marketing, e-commerce, customer services, and creative teams. They will drive and implement CRM marketing initiatives with a focus on emails.
- Manage the marketing email program for Self Serve (SOHO) customers, owning the full production process. This means planning with wider crm marketing and content teams, managing a marketing calendar, submitting creative briefs, building campaigns in Acoustic, circulating proofs to key stakeholders, and reporting
- Lead building the promotional calendar and the planning of email and cross-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on segmentation, contact (engagement & growth) strategy, and forecasting performance based on past campaign results
- Maintain productive cross-functional relationships and manage expectations with various stakeholders in the business
- Measure and summarize campaign results with data available from email service provider, web analytics tools and marketing database. Provide insightful engagement and revenue analysis to leadership and other stakeholders, providing learnings that will help move the business forward. Incorporate findings into future campaigns
- Study the key variables that impact email and returning customer performance to optimize messaging and segment strategy. In addition, continually strive to improve all email marketing efforts while staying abreast of industry best practices and developing technology
- Formulate testing strategies that drive increased conversion, engagement and lifetime value
- Coordinate efforts in offline marketing channels as they align with the returning customer marketing and promotional calendar
- 4+ years relevant marketing experience (preferably with a background in B2C)
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of email marketing and executing insights-driven marketing campaigns
- Strong stakeholder management experience and a desire to collaborate cross-functionally, as this person will need to work with several other departments
- Demonstrate knowledge of direct marketing including customer retention, segmentation, testing and reporting, with a track record of successful strategic application
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey marketing plans and results to all levels of the organization
- Experience creating audience segments and developing marketing campaigns that deliver a targeted message and create brand affinity
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of organization and accuracy
- Proficient in HTML and able to identify coding issues that may cause rendering problems in emails.
- Experience using a major marketing automation provider (Acoustic, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Adobe Campaign, Emarsys, Cordial, Hubspot, etc.)
- Experience of working with Direct Mail campaigns (Desirable)
Nice to Haves
What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. While most of us are currently working from home due to COVID-19 we can't wait to get back into the office where we like to treat our employees to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.