Yelp is looking for an Email Marketing Associate to help us deliver high quality and error free marketing programs for our growing B2B Marketing team. You have extensive knowledge in operating Salesforce Marketing Cloud such as Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Ampscript, SQL, and more! You will work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities. The Marketing Operations team is looking for someone who is highly detail-oriented, relentlessly process driven, and advocates for change and improvement.
We’d love to have you apply, even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Yelp, we’re looking for great people, not just those who simply check off all the boxes!
This is a full-time remote role based in the United States.
Where You Come In
- You will own the end-to-end implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You will build and launch cross-channel marketing campaigns based on internal processes and industry best practices
- You will test and troubleshoot campaign issues that may arise, such as configuration or rendering issues
- You will work with internal members of the Marketing Operations team to QA and deploy error free campaigns
- You will troubleshoot and participate in root cause analyses and define improvement recommendations
- You will streamline processes for campaign execution, QA and well-structured handoff documents to stakeholders
- You will provide clear communication with internal operations partners and stakeholders to ensure alignment on requirements, deliverables, and timelines
- You will manage routine system maintenance, including monitoring ongoing campaigns and data synchronization
- You will create and update campaign documentation to ensure all stakeholders are up-to-date with campaign details
- You will serve as a point of contact between cross-functional teams, managing relationships, answering and/or addressing requirements clarifications as needed on owned campaigns
- You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing technology, product, and engineering to deliver scalable solutions
- You will stay current with developing marketing systems ecosystems and other systems best practices to drive continuous improvement
What It Takes To Succeed
- 2+ years of extensive, hands-on experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) including Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Mobile Studio, etc
- Experience reading/writing and working with SQL
- Highly skilled in HTML, CSS, and dynamic scripting such as Ampscript and/or JSON
- Experience using email testing tools such as Litmus, Return Path, Email on Acid, etc
- Hands-on problem solver with proven technical background to troubleshoot and solve sophisticated problems
- Ability to translate and communicate complex technical concepts in non-technical, business terms for various stakeholders
- You have a mix of of campaign management, customer journey implementation, and marketing channel deployment experience, with an emphasis on platform knowledge and expertise
- You have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders, priorities, and projects simultaneously
- Service-oriented attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Play well with others - Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
What You'll Get
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 7 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending, and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Compensation range is $64,000 - $107,000 annually. You may also be offered a bonus and benefits.
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Actual salary offered may vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to, an individual's location and experience.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.