Yelp is looking for an Email Marketing Associate to join its Lifecycle Marketing team. They will support the development and execution of marketing programs to drive consumer engagement and transactions on Yelp.
A successful candidate would be relentlessly process driven, detail-oriented, a stellar communicator and is comfortable leveraging marketing automation technologies. They will be solution oriented. When life gives you lemons, is your first instinct to color code and organize these lemons? We’d love to hear from you.
Where You Come In
- You will support development, execution, and optimization of email and/or push campaigns. Ensure campaign setup and execution is flawless.
- You will draft creative briefs and manage the workflow of new marketing content and collateral. Ensure campaign materials are delivered on time and within agreed strategy and plan.
- You will proactively identify and troubleshoot issues in complex marketing programs.
- You will monitor industry developments, competitors, and industry leaders for emerging trends.
- You will develop deep customer empathy and understanding of our users.
What It Takes To Succeed
- You have 2+ years experience in email marketing (customer acquisition, lifecycle), preferably with email experience in a marketing automation platform (e.g., Braze, SFMC, Marketo, etc.).
- You are outstanding in communication and presentation skills.
- You have strong project management skills including managing deadlines, communicating with stakeholders and documenting processes.
- You have the ability to learn quickly, manage time effectively, and apply new tools and creative techniques to challenges.
- You follow the opportunity, flexibility and enthusiasm for the next new thing is key.
- You have HTML knowledge; ability to troubleshoot simple HTML errors.
- You have a Bachelor's degree.
What You’ll Get
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental
- 15 days PTO (increases with tenure) and 11 paid holidays
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens
- Flexible spending account
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
Along with cover letter and resume, please provide an example of any recent email campaign that caught your eye, and what about it made you pause or make a purchase.
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”