**Please include a Cover Letter**
Wild Earth is a plant-based pet food company focused on giving pets the highest quality complete protein they deserve, with zero compromises. We harness science and technology to create cruelty free products with less environmental impact. We are a fast-moving, fast-growing DTC company out to change the world.
We are looking for a skilled Email Marketing Associate to join the Wild Earth team. The Email Marketing Associate is responsible for execution, measurement & reporting of the email channel as a whole as well as building the SMS channel. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working closely across functions, strong written communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate with stakeholders. This role will report directly to the VP of Growth and is based in Raleigh, NC.
- Targeting, creation, and delivery of all Wild Earth emails/SMS messages to customers
- Management of all ongoing lifecycle emails and push notifications
- Managing Wild Earth’s Email/SMS acquisition and signup programs
- Coordinating with channel owners to ensure consistent messaging across platforms
- Continuous improvements in performance through testing
- Developing updates and communication for internal stakeholders
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI reporting of the channel
- 3-5 years experience in email or database marketing for DTC startup/agency; traditional media experience, CPG or pet experience a plus
- Experience using email and SMS marketing tools (Klaviyo, Attentive, Canva, Beefree, etc.)
- Intermediate proficiency with HTML and CSS required
- Intermediate skills with photoshop and illustrator
- Strong understanding in customer lifecycle
- Strong understanding in cross channel relationships
- Ability to analyze data and present results
- Superb interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build rapport across teams
- Ability to work under-pressure in a fast changing environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple workstreams
- Passion for our mission and for dogs!
To Apply: Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume and cover letter. Take a look at our website to learn more about Wild Earth - www.wildearth.com
Wild Earth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.