Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Connected Fitness team is seeking an Email Marketing Associate. This role will be responsible for execution of our email newsletters, reaching millions of users every week.
The role will oversee day to day email marketing execution for our email content marketing + newsletters and serve as a supporting resource for our lifecycle series and other channels beyond email (push notifications, inbox notifications etc). The role will provide global support but also work closely with the Product Marketing, Product, Content, Media, and Global CRM teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-driven individual that thrives in a fast-paced and matrixed environment.
Our email Marketing Associate will help define the culture we’re creating… consumer-centric, intellectually curious, and always innovating.
Duties will include planning and executing weekly newsletters (including media partnerships), owning A/B testing programs, and interpreting results back to the team with actionable insights that continually push us forward. As a member of a small, nimble team, you will also be a key part of special projects as we build our capabilities around personalization, lifecycle, media, and content.
- Work with the UACF editorial team to curate and develop weekly email newsletters to the MyFitnessPal audience
- Work with designers to implement code and QA HTML for new campaigns
- Set-up and schedule email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Own A/B testing strategy, reporting and analysis for newsletter email campaigns to the MFP audience
- Provide insight and guidance to the content team based on email performance
- Use knowledge of email best practices and performance metrics to optimize campaigns and templates
- Serve as liason with partnerships team on needs and requirements for partnership media deals. Implement and execute against partnerships
Skills And Experience
- 2-5 years of experience with email marketing
- Hands on experience with a major ESP, ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Deep understanding of email metrics
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and email design best practices (coding experience a plus)
- Experience and comfort managing projects with moving parts and several stakeholders
- Experience building test & learn programs
- Ability to copy write for email newsletters (subject lines, headlines and descriptions)
- Advanced analytics skills and ability to derive actionable insights
- Powerpoint/Keynote, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
Benefits And Perks
Paid “UA Give Back” Volunteer Days: work alongside your team to support initiatives in your local community.
Under Armour merchandise & Connected Fitness app discounts – including MyFitnessPal & MapMyFitness!
Maternity and Parental Leave for eligible and FMLA-eligible teammates.
Health & fitness benefits, discounts and resources- We offer teammates across the country programs to promotephysical activity and overall well-being.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.