We're looking for an Email Marketing Associate to join our team and work out of our Store Support Center in Bethesda, MD. You will help accomplish our digital vision, and the delivery of content-rich HTML emails. You will gain experience conducting A/B Tests, creating marketing automations and quality assurance. You will develop and gather content elements from many departments in the company, making this position a great opportunity to learn many aspects of the business while putting your email production skills to work. You will report to the Email Marketing Manager.
Please note: Total Wine & More considers the health and safety of its customers, team members, and their families as its highest priorities. Where permitted by applicable law, all team members must have received the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
- Build emails according to specifications and work with the promotions, creative and strategy teams
- Maintain and follow campaign production schedules
- Perform quality assurance, link checks, and track approvals through the approval process, making any corrections
- Perform build of emails by coding of content areas, business rules and links in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget email platform for delivery to customers
- Setup business rules and scripting language in Exact Target to ensure market versions are dynamically constructed
You will come with
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science, communications or a relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Experience with HTML, CSS and AMPScript or similar dynamic scripting language
- Theoretical understanding of email marketing including targeting and A/B testing, deliverability/inboxing, sender score/reputation, CAN-SPAM regulations and metrics
- Experience with an enterprise level ESP similar to Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience improving processes
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget or Silverpop is strongly preferred
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.