Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for an Email Marketing Associate with 1-3 years of experience to join the existing TKWW email team and implement email and mobile push marketing campaigns that drive consumer engagement.
The Email Marketing Associate will partner with the Creative Team and other marketing stakeholders to create new email campaigns that support TKWW’s promotional and advertising programs across multiple brands. Day-to-day, this person will be building email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Content Builder, segmenting data using SQL queries, scheduling email sends, and reporting performance of campaigns. The Associate will also create customer journeys and automations. The right candidate needs to have the technical capacity to learn HTML email coding, data segmentation with SQL, and scripting for dynamic content. This is a great opportunity to build both technical and marketing skills in lifecycle marketing.
- Collaborate with the various stakeholders to build email campaigns and push notifications that drive consumer engagement and high value actions (HVAs) across TKWW products including TK Invitations, WeddingWire, and The Knot Registry.
- Support Global Media Sales team with execution of advertising emails sent from TKWW on behalf of national advertisers
- Manage the daily set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns, content and message optimization, mobile-responsive email template creation & editing (HTML), list segmentation, deployment, and reporting in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Create spreadsheets and slide decks to report performance of email campaigns to stakeholders including open rates, click rates, and conversion.
- Collaborate with the design team to create visually compelling emails that support email best practices and provide the best user experience.
- Conduct A/B testing that improves conversion. ie. subject lines, email copy, layouts, CTAs, audience, send times, etc.
- Ensure cross-browser/email client compatibility through testing tools such as Litmus.
SUCCESSFUL EMAIL MARKETING ASSOCIATE CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, email marketing experience is a plus
- Aptitude for coding and technical projects
- HTML, CSS and SQL experience is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar email marketing software
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues, following a logical sequence to identify problems
- Able to think through reasons and provide recommendations when messages are not performing well
- Exceptional writing, spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Must exhibit strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Excellent team player with strong collaborative skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, and flourish in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills: An ability to prioritize multiple active projects, multi-task and manage time effectively to meet (sometimes quick) deadlines
- Understanding of email marketing best practices
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience and we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation and generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness and giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all else—in and out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you’ve read the California Privacy Notice.