Tea began with the dream to inspire global connection and curiosity for little citizens of the world. We believe that no matter where we live or what language we speak, there is so much we all have in common. We travel the world bringing the beauty of different cultures and modern design to children's clothing.
Expectations for All Tea Employees:
Supports the organization’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, innovation, respect, personalization, accountability, ownership, and a commitment to our community and a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Associate to lead, develop and execute Tea’s email marketing program. We’re looking for a strong visual and data-minded email marketer. You are creative, digitally-savvy, curious, and eager to continue learning. You are motivated by business goals and strive for continuous improvement. This role reports to the Performance Marketing Manager and will be responsible for identifying and executing strategic initiatives to improve email conversion and engagement, managing reporting and analysis for our email marketing program, and building segmentation strategies to effectively engage our email audience.
- Support end-to-end email marketing program management including campaign ideation and execution, performance management, audience segmentation and A/B testing.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations Coordinator to ensure day-to-day execution and deployment of email campaigns.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Brand Marketing, Creative, eCommerce and Customer Care to create, measure and test email campaigns. Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand business needs and make data-driven decisions to optimize campaign results.
- Responsible for creating and updating email campaigns and customer lifecycle flows to improve traffic, conversion and revenue. Partner with Performance Marketing Manager and Sailthru, Tea’s email service provider, to develop and execute email strategy.
- Build upon Tea’s retention and loyalty strategies, with a focus on executing and testing automated, multi-touch email campaigns and personalized messaging to drive repeat purchase and customer engagement.
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting on email program campaign performance to identify opportunities to improve and optimize email marketing programs. Create and present weekly reports on email campaign performance and identify actionable ideas to improve performance.
- Work closely with Brand Marketing and Creative to ensure email campaign messaging and content supports business goals and share key performance insights to inform future email marketing creative and messaging.
- Responsible for email database segmentation including identifying and building target audiences, determining which audiences receive which campaigns, creating email lists, and performing list maintenance.
- Build and manage A/B testing initiatives, including identifying and executing relevant tests, analyzing results and implementing learnings for future campaigns.
- Implement UTM tracking and review email heatmaps to improve email performance.
- Ensure email sender score and domain authority are within recommended levels.
- 2-6 years experience in email marketing or related areas of digital or brand marketing.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, ability to prioritize projects and be flexible in a dynamic business environment.
- Creative, open-minded and curious.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Sailthru (or other email service provider), Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Wrike a plus.
- Company Sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance
- 401k Match
- Flex Schedule
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Mind & Body Restorative Days
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Travel Allowance
- Clothing Stipend and Discount
- Charitable Donation Program
Tea is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Tea is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Tea is committed to creating an inclusive, safe work environment for all employees. All employment decisions at Tea are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Tea will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Tea encourages applicants of all ages.