SoulCycle is seeking an Email Marketing Associate, who will contribute to company growth by maximizing the lifetime value of our riders. In this role, you will execute the email and related in-app marketing strategy to strengthen our relationship with riders throughout the lifecycle, as a means to drive high-value behavior, reduce churn, and increase brand love. Leveraging data-driven insights, you will inform and optimize our email strategy and play a key role in supporting plans to enhance our end-to-end rider journey.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the SoulCycle brand, with a proven track record of driving business results through a combination of strategic thinking, data-driven problem-solving, and precise attention to detail. S/he will be a highly personable top performer, who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, “all hands on deck” company environment.
This position reports to the Email Marketing Manager. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Channel strategy and execution:
- Assist in the management of email, push and app messaging channels to help drive engagement with SoulCycle and adoption of our offerings including, but not limited to, our SoulCycle studio experience, SoulShop, SoulCycle at-home bike and virtual content.
- Own channel deployment -- including HTML/CSS coding emails, creating audience segments, scheduling, and delivery/ KPI optimization
- Measure efficacy of eCRM channels, as a part of the integrated marketing experience, and share insights that will improve performance
- Implement A/B testing plans to increase effectiveness within and across channels
- Strive to personalize consumer touchpoints to achieve relevance in all that we do
- Assist in lead generation initiatives, including email capture, sweepstakes, etc.
- Partner with internal creative partners on asset development and delivery
- Support lifecycle journey strategy, development and execution across email and other owned channels
- Build out email reporting infrastructure to consistently and efficiently analyze key metrics and disseminate learnings across the business
- Effectively use learnings and other key metrics to support or change strategy and best practices
- Assist in other growth marketing initiatives as they arise and support the marketing team in building best-in-class marketing programs
- 1-3 years in digital marketing, ESP client success management, performance marketing at either top-tier firm, high-growth tech startup or a large, well-established company
- Experience with email campaign setup, deployment, and optimization. Expertise with email marketing tools such as Braze and MovableInk.
- Expert in HTML
- Ability to thrive in (and enjoy!) a dynamic, fast-paced environment—adaptability is key
- Strategic thinker with strong project management skills, who can dive deep into the details without losing sight of the big picture
- Highly analytical, with excellent Excel skills; familiarity with Looker, Google Analytics, and/or other business intelligence software is a plus
- Proven track record of leveraging both quantitative and qualitative insights to inform go-to-market or communications strategy
- Well-versed in marketing KPIs across channels
- Passion for understanding and ability to relate to our riders
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, economics, business, or psychology preferred
- Personal passion for fitness and/or the SoulCycle brand is a major plus!