The right person who is passionate about optimizing email communications and learning about CRM in the retail space. As a key member of the Rue Gilt Groupe Marketing team, the Email Marketing Associate will partner with Marketing, Creative, and Technology teams, while being hands-on with our email system (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and other digital technologies to ensure flawless execution and production of daily communications to Members.
The ideal candidate will be able to keep up with our team’s fun, innovative, dynamic, and fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Serve as point person on assigned projects, communicating project status and ensuring timelines are met; identify changes in scope as they occur and take action to mitigate impact.
- Work cross-functionally with Creative and other stakeholders to develop marketing strategies and successfully execute development of email communications
- Analyze channel performance, identify opportunities and optimize email Marketing campaigns. Develop reports on campaigns and make recommendations to guide Rue Gilt Groupe in implementing new and improved marketing strategies
- Collaborate with team on testing strategy and execution for email and other CRM channels
- Be part of decisions about marketing program timing, content, audiences and overall program prioritization
- Propose ways to improve email Communications processes to drive efficiencies and automation
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and work under real time change requests
The Right Fit
- 3 plus years of Email experience required; experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (AKA Exact Target) required
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, cross-functional and fast paced team environment
- The ability to stay level-headed when juggling multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Comfort with pivoting and switching gears in a moment’s notice
- Excellent organization skills
- Attention to detail and structured processes
- Ability to problem solve in real time
- Excellent project management skills, including ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, make independent decisions, and meet tight and often shifting deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, comfortable in a data-driven business environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work successfully in a team
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing preferred
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 35+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La and Gilt for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other