Purple Carrot is on a mission to cultivate the plant based resolution, one meal at a time. We’re seeking an innovative and passionate, full-time Email Marketing Associate to join our Growth Marketing team. You will be responsible for the management and execution of all email and SMS communications, reaching both prospects and customers on a daily basis. We’re looking for someone who can nail the details of launching campaigns, running A/B tests, and resolving any tech issues that arise. The ideal candidate is also an enthusiastic, customer-focused marketer eager to collaborate with the team on building an exceptional experience across the full customer journey.
- Manage the development, scheduling, and execution of all Purple Carrot branded emails and SMS campaigns to prospects and customers
- Track performance of on-going and ad hoc email campaigns
- Develop and execute on AB tests to optimize existing and future campaigns
- Maintain a monthly communications calendar working collaboratively with the social team
- Write briefs to the creative team, comprehensive of all email-related needs
- Stay up to date with email best practices
- Ability and enthusiasm for partnering with team members on marketing projects and campaigns outside of email
- 1-2 years experience in email marketing, relevant internship or work experience required.
- Experience using email marketing tools (Customer.io experience preferred)
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing in Excel/Google Sheets
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality assurance
- Stellar written, verbal, and social communication skills
- Ability to analyze performance data to make smart decisions
- Demonstrated self-starter with a team-centric attitude
- Basic HTML experience
- Experience with Google Analytics and other advanced data tools
- Remote (New England, NY, NJ) or Needham, MA HQ
About Purple Carrot
We’re on a mission to spread the plant-based revolution, and we need your expertise!
Purple Carrot started with just a seed of an idea in 2014 encourage people to Eat More Plants™ for their health and the health of the planet. Today, we are leading the charge for people to adopt a plant-based lifestyle in their homes and on-the-go. Purple Carrot’s irresistible, globally-inspired recipes, fresh ingredients, and meals are available in the U.S. and Japan.
We’re a team of dedicated and passionate people who are motivated to change the world for the better and have fun doing it. Does this sound like something you’re up for?
We love our staff, and show it with benefits (professional development, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance), matching retirement plan, unlimited paid time off, credit toward free Purple Carrot boxes, and the opportunity to work in collaboration with co-workers who are passionate about food.
We greatly thank all applicants, however only those under serious consideration will be contacted.