Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you gain a tremendous amount of responsibility? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people? And are you curious or passionate about marketing? If so, you might be our Email Marketing Associate.
Presidents Summit is Northern Europe's leading business conference, connecting 3,000+ leaders, entrepreneurs, investors and policymakers from 50+ countries providing a global business community for today's and tomorrow's leaders.
For more than a decade, Presidents Summit has welcomed world-leading experts such as Bill Clinton, Steve Wozniak, Sir Richard Branson, Gary Vaynerchuk among 130+ others to provide our business community with the newest actionable insights and inspiration from the world's greatest speakers.
What We Offer You
As our Email Marketing Associate you get the unique opportunity to be a key player in building our business. By providing you with the ownership of our email marketing, we want to constantly push you out of your comfort zone. You'll be working out of our HQ in London and to ensure a never ending growth curve, we provide you with:
- An opportunity for getting operational experience in a start-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matters to the business
- A chance to work closely together with the CEO on our marketing execution
- Unlimited growth potential in our company - we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally
Your responsibilities will vary; however, some of them will be to:
- Manage email marketing campaigns, segmenting our databases, and maximising revenue opportunities from our CRM and customer database
- Copywrite and design (with help from our Graphic Designer) emails and email campaigns to drive focus towards our events (i.e. webinars and conferences)
- Continuously learn and improve future campaigns and strategies
- Acquire and activate and reactive leads
- Coordinate with the Content and Sales team to ensure we reach the right target group
- Sell tickets and drive registrants by managing our marketing inbox
What We Expect From You
You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. You take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. Moreover, you're humble and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Have acquired a bachelor's or master's degree with outstanding results
- Have +2 years of work experience with outstanding performance
- Have an EU work permit
- Possess exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Are an excellent communicator in writing with an exceptional attention to detail