What do you get when you mix strong writing chops, a customer-centric mindset, and a keen attention to detail? Hopefully YOU, the newest CRM Marketing Associate to help translate Policygenius’ brand value into winning email campaigns!
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, right- and left-brained whiz with the creativity and communication skills to evolve our lifecycle marketing across a variety of channels, including email, SMS, direct mail, and more. Reporting into the CRM Marketing Manager, the CRM Marketing Associate will own our blast email marketing calendar and craft strategic messaging that speaks to customers emotionally and rationally. You’ll be the magic behind those witty, can’t-wait-to-open emails!
In this role, you will...
- Own, maintain and execute the Policygenius promotional email marketing calendar, including concepting campaigns, building emails, QA’ing templates, segmenting audience lists, deploying campaigns, and reporting results
- Concept, code (HTML/CSS) and test email templates for campaigns using Litmus
- Assist in marketing automation projects, including email, SMS, direct mail and more
- Help execute and analyze A/B test plans to increase campaign performance and conversion rates
- Collaborate with Operations teams to support ad hoc campaigns
- Collaborate with Creative teams to develop new email assets for blast campaigns and each stage of the customer journey
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You have 1+ years experience creating email campaigns and organizing customer segments in an email/CRM platform
- You have experience with lifecycle marketing tools: email/CRM (Iterable, Braze, MailChimp, etc.) and email design (Litmus, EmailOnAcid)
- You are familiar with HTML/CSS, particularly in coding emails and landing pages
- You have a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets to analyze and measure tests
- You have a strong understanding of email marketing best practices including design, deliverability and CAN-SPAM
- You are self-motivated and resourceful with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve across teams and tools
- You have a strong attention to detail and stellar organizational skills
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. We launched in 2014 and made our mark as an early insurtech pioneer. Our mission is to help people get financial protection right — and feel good about it — and we make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. We’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance like they shop for everything else — online — and have placed over $60 billion in coverage. In early 2020, we announced our Series D funding round of $100 million, bringing our total funding to just over $150 million.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" three years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!