Omaze raises funds and awareness for charities by offering the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and dream-come-true prizes. We've offered everything from a double date with John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, to a walk-on role in Star Wars, to a brand new customized Mercedes Benz sprinter van. We've given over $130M to charities around the world, from donors in 180 countries. Our vision is to be the first for-profit company to give $1B to charity in a single year, and we're building our team of dedicated and passionate people to help us get there. That's where you come in!
Who We're Seeking:
Our Email Team is responsible for sending all email communications to our audience including but not limited to promotional, brand, lifecycle and operational sends. As our Email Marketing Associate, you will play a vital role on the team by supporting our expanded brand content email touchpoints. As you feel more comfortable in the role there is opportunity to take on other responsibilities within the email program. The ideal candidate will be an eager learner/have a desire to grow in the email space, understand email best practices, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and an excellent communicator.
- Build HTMLs using pre-existing templates with updated assets.
- End-to-end execution of email set up in ESP (Email Service Provider) including list builds, scheduling emails or creating flows and any other required configurations.
- Create tasks in our project management system with clear deliverables and turnaround times for copy/design.
- Work with cross functional partners to get approvals where needed in time for deployment.
- Maintain production tracking spreadsheets.
- Create custom reports with actionable insights.
- Look for new ways to optimize email production efficiency.
- Support the team with ad-hoc requests as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-2 years working in marketing, preferably email marketing.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail. Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Basic HTML skills to update a template with new assets/requirements. SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Functional understanding of ESPs (Email Service Providers), preferably Sailthru.
- Knowledge of Adobe Dreamweaver or other HTML building software.
- Proficient in Google Suite, especially Google Sheets.
- Team player and adaptive to change. We're constantly growing and evolving and want someone excited to join us!