NOBULL is a footwear, apparel and accessory brand for people who train hard and don't believe in excuses. The company is comprised of a small team of bright, passionate, and hardworking individuals. NOBULL’s mission is to create a globally disruptive brand by developing simply innovative products that perform for their customers.
NOBULL HQ is currently located in Boston, MA. Joining the team offers a rare opportunity for those with an entrepreneurial spirit looking to get in at the ground level of a rapidly growing business, in a position with significant room for growth.
NOBULL is currently seeking an Email Marketing Associate to increase engagement with their customers and community through well-crafted email marketing campaigns. One of the most important aspects of NOBULL’s business is the ability to organically communicate with their world-wide community, and the Email Marketing Associate is essential to that goal. This is an ideal position for an entrepreneurial email marketing professional with technical aptitude, an eye for visual design, and experience building automated campaigns.
- Manage NOBULL’s email & SMS campaigns, effectively communicating the company’s brand
- Design and build customized email templates
- Test and QC all templates to ensure accuracy and consistency with NOBULL’s visual brand
- Analyze current email marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement
- Customize and automate digital marketing processes to increase operational efficiency
- Build and manage triggered email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales and customer engagement
- Carry out segmentation of the database and implement remarketing strategies
- Design, write copy and build customize email templates
- Work closely with company leadership to understand and achieve their long-term marketing goals
- 3+ years of experience building and executing email marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or other relevant field
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with web-based marketing applications such as Klaviyo, Bronto, Bluecore, Listrak, Salesforce
- Superb eye for visual layout design
- Experience in a start-up environment is a plus
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and complete tasks thoroughly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Here at NOBULL we are doing everything we can to keep our employees safe. We have a mandated vaccine policy in place for all of our employees, regardless of location.