At Morgan & Morgan, the work we do matters. For millions of Americans, we’re their last line of defense against insurance companies, large corporations or defective goods. From attorneys to client support staff, creative marketing to operations teams, every member of our firm has a key role to play in the winning fight for consumer rights. Our over 3,000 employees are all united by one mission: For the People.
Morgan & Morgan, P.A. is seeking an experienced email marketing associate to work alongside an awesome team! The email associate will develop and implement campaigns (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) to nurture engagement and retention both internally and externally. This role works closely with our design, strategy, content, and Salesforce CRM teams, as well as client-facing and employee success departments. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, passionate about email, and learning new skills. All members of the email team are encouraged to grow and expand their career, including sponsored Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification.
- Build, test, and execute dynamic marketing campaigns across the client lifecycle
- Develop and implement new strategies to meet marketing needs
- Create audience reports (Salesforce) and monitor/analyze campaign results
- Maintain database health and inbox provider scores (Sparkpost)
- Support the email intake process and ensure deadlines are met
- Work along-side marketing, platform, client-facing, and internal teams to execute business initiatives
- Identify gaps in process and recommend solutions to contribute to overall success
- Drive and optimize traffic and metrics including open rate, CTR, GA data, etc.
- Aide in design assets, email template, and landing page development
- Ensure compliance with email regulations
- Demonstrated success in an email marketing role (1-3 years)
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce CRM
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, or CSS a plus
- Experience with writing and editing marketing copy a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced, minimally supervised environment
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to manage individual work as well as flexibility to help others
- Must be a creative, openminded, and outgoing team-player
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or related field and/or comparable industry related experience required
Morgan & Morgan is a leading personal injury law firm dedicated to protecting the people, not the powerful. This success starts with our staff. For full-time employees, we offer an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Morgan & Morgan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the I-9 Form.