The Minted Marketing team is responsible for finding and introducing new consumers to Minted, and driving repeat purchases from existing customers. We do this while telling the Minted brand story with engaging and inspirational content. Joining our top-notch marketing team is an exciting opportunity to gain broad digital marketing experience and contribute to the success of an innovative digitally-native brand.
Minted’s email marketing associate plays a critical role in communicating with customers to deliver relevant, personalized messages and tell our brand stories. You will manage the production and execution of email marketing campaigns that showcase products and messages that engage and convert consumers. This role will be responsible for driving the performance of the email marketing channel.
- Manage the end-to-end process for email marketing
- Work with business stakeholders and creative partners to ensure concepts align with objectives
- Set-up and launch email campaigns leveraging customer segmentation and campaign creative
- Test and QA all emails, ensuring accuracy of content and links
- Drive email marketing performance by testing subject lines, creative, copy, etc.
- Be the in-house expert on email best practices, technologies, and trends
- Continually identify and implement improvements to the email campaign process
- Well-organized and highly detail-oriented
- Incredibly accountable and proactive
- Excited about consumer and digital marketing
- Interested in data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience with Excel (including pivot tables, vLookups, IF statements)
- Enthusiasm and drive to play a highly visible role in a fast-growing business
- Strong sense of quality control appropriate for a premium brand
- Experience in lifecycle marketing, engagement marketing, or CRM
- Experience at a high-growth tech company
- Familiarity with email-specific tools (such as Sailthru, Responsys, ExactTarget, etc.), languages (HTML, CSS) and/or project management software
Minted is a design platform bringing the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. The company's art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 75 million homes worldwide.
Minted uses technology to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.
Minted is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employs 350+ full-time employees plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. The company has raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.