Made In is the leader in the digitally native kitchen space. We bring chef expertise and centuries-old cookware manufacturing techniques to craft professional-quality kitchen tools for the home and professional cook. Built as a digitally native company, Made In’s success lies in its ability to execute omnichannel marketing campaigns at scale efficiently.
As a winner of the “Austin Inno 50 Businesses on Fire”, we’re searching for an Email Marketing Associate to join our team and help further our lead in the digitally native cookware market. You will work with the Director of Lifecycle Marketing to execute Email/SMS strategy + campaigns, track and increase customer LTV, assist in paid acquisition efforts, and assist in the overall strategy and revenue growth on the Performance Marketing Team.
What You'll Do:
- Implement email + SMS campaigns and automated journeys
- Work in partnership with the Performance Marketing Team to analyze and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Monitor trends, investigate irregularities in performance, and troubleshoot ad issues that affect delivery, performance, tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Track, manage, and optimize specified budgets on a daily basis
- Work in partnership with the Brand Team to generate videos, images, and copy for performance channels
What You'll Need:
- BS/BA degree in marketing, related field, or equivalent years of experience
- Hands-on practical experience in any of the following: paid social, search, display, email, SMS - experience in more than one a plus
- Strong verbal, written, and mathematical skills
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- HTML experience is a plus
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Genuine interest in digital marketing space and a passion for growth
- A love of culinary culture and an eagerness to build something new
- Competitive salary
- Equity grant
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous employee discount
This is an in-office role in Austin, TX.
Must be eligible to work in the United States. We are unable to provide Visa sponsorship for employment at this time.
Made In is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.