LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry's largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With thousands of retailers and thousands of brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Thrive Capital and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink is seeking a driven Email Marketing Associate to join our fast-growing team. In this role, you will work with our marketing team to drive client acquisition and engagement by executing email marketing best practices. This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional, with dependencies on our Sales, Client Experience, and Product teams. You need to be a self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a fast pace, and can juggle many tasks and deadlines.
As a startup enthusiast, you should be confident at both strategy and execution, and excited to try and learn new things while getting your hands dirty. You will collaborate on marketing strategy and integrated campaigns for both sides of our marketplace. With an emphasis on getting stuff done, you’ll bring impeccable organization, creative ideas and proven execution to take our marketing output to the next level. As an early member of a growing team, you should thrive on flexibility and taking on new projects outside of your comfort zone.
- Own the building and execution of email campaigns for teams across the business
- Perform day-to-day operational email marketing activities, including A/B testing, scheduling, and reporting
- Write compelling and engaging email copy
- Drive feature adoption and awareness through product marketing emails
- Coordinate email campaigns to to generate leads for multiple business lines
- Execute and optimize a monthly retailer newsletter to improve retailer engagement
- Work with our graphic design team to create assets for email campaigns and automations
- Assist with campaign reporting and conversion tracking to optimize email channel performance
- Troubleshoot technical issues and data integrations with our Email Service Provider (ESP) as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of startup marketing experience
- Have managed cross-functional email processes and direct experience with Hubspot or other major ESPs
- B2B, SaaS, or E-Commerce experience a strong plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to shift gears quickly and effectively
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, internally and with outside vendors and partners w/ extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Company sponsored Annual Citibike Membership for NYC employees
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.