WHO WE ARE
We make timeless clothes that last a lifetime…then pair them with of-the-moment styles season after season, decade after decade. We think that distinct heritage pairs perfectly with modern design and fabric technology. We believe in feel-good color…
Even if black or navy makes you feel best, we’re here for that. We’re the experts in signature categories: cashmere, coats, blazers, pants—and we also collaborate with the coolest brands out there because we know that creativity is contagious. We consider leopard a neutral, speak stripes fluently and live for a great gingham. We believe in looking like a million bucks, not spending it—which is why we go the extra mile to source the absolute best fabrics at the most accessible prices. We also know that we have a responsibility to the planet and to humanity to choose eco-friendly fabrics and to support our factory workers, without compromise. We’ve had your back for over 35 years, and we’re convinced there’s no better expert on our clothes than you, our customer.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Reporting to the Manager of Email Marketing for J.Crew, the Email Marketing Associate will work on the email marketing team and drive the J.Crew business. This person is responsible for deploying daily emails, strategizing and implementing program optimizations, executing regular A/B tests, and reporting on email performance. This position will have exposure to all aspects of email marketing and help drive the overall marketing strategy at J.Crew. Expertise in email marketing at an eCommerce or retail company, with a demonstrated passion for the J.Crew brand, is preferred.
THINK YOU WOULD ENJOY DOING THIS?
- Set-up and deploy email campaigns for J.Crew business
- Analyze and report out on email campaign performance with quantitative and qualitative data to drive channel performance
- Support segmentation and personalization strategies to ensure we are optimizing content at the customer level
- Support the J.Crew lifecycle marketing strategy to drive retention and re-engagement
- Deliver against revenue, key business KPIS and goals
- Assist in hindsight sessions with creative marketing team to analyze and inform email content strategy go forward
- QA and approve all email campaigns to ensure creative content, links, and copy are all correct
- Partner closely with Project Management, Site Operations, Planning, and Customer Insights team to drive the email channel strategy
- Assist with monthly budget management, reconciliations, and processing of invoices
YES? GREAT! NOW…
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- 1-2 years of related experience in email marketing
- Strong analytical skills; proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with a major Marketing Cloud (Ex: Responsys, Salesforce, Adobe)
- Very strong communication and team-working skills
- High level of organization coupled with attention to detail
- Interest in learning about marketing financials
- Self-starter who exhibits curiosity
- Ability to prioritize multiple objectives within a fast-paced, changing environment
- Aptitude to think strategically but act tactically
- Confidence in project management and presentation skills
YES AGAIN? Then you’d be a great addition to the team! Please click the apply button to submit your application.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.