Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Full-Time Email Marketing Associate for RacingJunk.com, Oldride.com HotrodHotline & GoodGuys Classifieds.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years experience with Email Marketing and Email analytics.
- Highly proficient in building emails using email design platforms or directly within the ESP.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop or similar software
- Experience with design principles for email marketing.
- Strong experience building direct-to-consumer email campaigns.
- Analytical and able to derive meaning through A|B testing, email data, and trends.
- Experience working under tight deadlines in challenging situations.
- Management of multiple email campaigns for multiple clients.
- Knowledge of and experience with email marketing best practices, innovations and connections to the email marketing community.
- Deep knowledge of and experience with email marketing best practices, innovations and connections to the email marketing community
- Coordinating the scheduling, deployment, and monitoring of email marketing campaigns using our third-party email service provider
- HTML Development – Creating templates, editing HTML, working with responsive design
- Work with multiple departments to implement email brand strategy and acquire sign-off to ensure proper focus and quality of each email campaign
- Generate reports as needed
- Analyze and report on key metrics including data analysis
- Maintain best practices for email hygiene, privacy and opt-in/opt-out standards
- Manage customer data and work to segment lists and minimize list attrition
- Maintain email lists, regularly updating lists and pulling lists
- Ensure all elements of the email are proofed and correct: spelling, grammar, accuracy, links work, web content, and site functionality, unsubscribe and other best practice elements are included
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Manage campaigns to ensure timely and error-free execution
- Ongoing professional development to stay up to date on the latest trends in email marketing
About Internet Brands
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.