Industrious’ private offices and suites — the highest-rated workspaces in the industry — provide the most sustainable option for companies to manage newly distributed teams for the long term. We make it easy to find an office that works for you — even if you come in just once or twice a week. Recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, Industrious offers flexible terms and locations in more than 50 U.S. markets.
As we shape the future of workplace experience, we’re looking for motivated, thoughtful, and collaborative people who are excited to join a high-growth, warm, and welcoming team.
About the Role:
As an Email Marketing Associate at Industrious, you will help drive one of the most critical communication channels to our customers - e-mail. You’ll have the opportunity to implement and optimize email marketing strategies on our marketing automation platform (Marketo) to help acquire new leads and nurture existing ones. Your role will span the entire email creation process from setting up audience segmentation to A/B testing, scheduling, and creating new templates. This is a unique opportunity to join a high-performing, entrepreneurial team in the early stages of its expansion in a high-visibility role with significant growth potential. Our ideal candidate is both data-driven and creative with experience building and executing complex lifecycle email campaigns. If you’re looking to make an impact alongside like-minded peers and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to talk to you. This role will report to the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations.
- Create and execute new email marketing campaigns to drive qualified leads
- Partner with Brand Marketing and Marketing Operations to develop a deep understanding of what resonates with our customers and create email journeys that match those insights
- Own KPIs, including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, and revenue, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns
- Continuously improve campaign effectiveness through A/B testing
- Follow best email practices such as proper image to text ratios, image sizing, font sizing, segmentation strategies, and optimize email creative for mobile first and desktop browsers
- Maintain email content calendar and assist with quarterly calendar planning to support larger business goals
- Actively identify targeting and messaging conflicts that arise during the planning process and provide clear recommendations for resolution or mitigation.
- Revise HTML code where necessary and perform QA testing. Ensuring all links, images, subject lines, and list segments are accurate and working properly
- Actively manage contact list size and health, data collected, and target segments to create relevant and engaging campaigns for customers
- 2+ years of experience managing email campaigns
- Experience working with a marketing automation platform (Marketo a major plus)
- Knowledge on email best practices, CAN-SPAM, GDPR and CCPA
- Experience reporting on campaign success by tracking analytics and performance data
- Knowledge of best email deliverability practices and list health
- Growth mindset with a focus on using continuous testing to optimize acquisition and engagement
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and adapt plans, as needed
- Creative/innovative thinker who can bring ideas to life and execute thoroughly
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in B2B environment
- Ability to code emails in HTML is a major plus
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team activities and annual company-wide offsite