Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you gain a tremendous amount of responsibility? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people? And are you curious or passionate about marketing? If so, you might be our Email Marketing Associate.
HRtechX is a world leading HRtech community, connecting industry executives, entrepreneurs and professionals. We are a start-up on a growth journey who help leaders evolve and create stronger businesses through people and technology. We aim to address the challenges and opportunities for HR and HR Tech.
We bring together the most influential executives, investors, and entrepreneurs to share their insights on how technology will shape the future of HR, as well as forge long lasting partnerships and client relationships.
HRtechX is part of United Media which focuses on building large scale industry media and conferences products in sectors such as insurance, HR, private equity, retail, etc. As of today, we have organically launched 8 media companies and acquired one.
What We Offer You
As part of the email marketing team, you have the unique opportunity to be part of building and scaling a company. By providing you with the ownership of our content marketing, we want to constantly push you out of your comfort zone. You'll be working out of our HQ in London and to ensure a never ending growth curve, we provide you with:
- An opportunity for getting operational experience in a start-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matters to the business
- A chance to work closely together with the CEO's on our marketing execution
- Unlimited growth potential in our company - we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally
Your responsibilities will vary; however, some of them will be to:
- Manage email marketing campaigns, segmenting our databases, and maximising revenue opportunities from our CRM and customer database
- Copywrite and design (with help from our Graphic Designer) emails and email campaigns to drive focus towards our events (i.e. webinars and conferences)
- Continuously learn and improve future campaigns and strategies
- Acquire and activate and reactive leads
- Coordinate with the Content and Sales team to ensure we reach the right target group
- Sell tickets and drive registrants by managing our marketing inbox
What We Expect From You
You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. You take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. Moreover, you're humble and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Have acquired a bachelor's or master's degree with outstanding results
- Have +2 years of work experience with outstanding performance
- Have an EU work permit
- Possess exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Are an excellent communicator in writing with an exceptional attention to detail
As soon as possible