We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring an Associate on our Growth Marketing team!
- Manage day-to-day global CRM acquisition campaigns, inclusive of email, push notifications, and SMS targeting eligible users
- Interact with stakeholders by briefing creative teams, approving wireframes, providing feedback and rolling out A/B tests
- Lead communication strategy of subject lines, CTA, AB testing, channel, tone of voice, etc.
- Monitor KPIs and make optimizations to campaigns based on performance vs targets
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase the relevance of our communication through testing and tracking KPIs
- Support strategic objectives, partner launches, and promotional campaigns to drive business results
- Have fun as part of a multidisciplinary collaborative team of people who live our core values
WHO YOU ARE
- A marketing enthusiast with 2+ years of hands-on digital experience driving business growth with campaigns across Growth, CRM and awareness-driven communication
- You have proven success in CRM marketing including segmentation strategy, A/B testing, open rate, managing channels such as: email marketing, push, sms, etc.
- You have experience partnering with Creative teams, including Design and Copywriting.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and logical reasoning skills.
- Analytical skills for data driven decision making.
- Project management skills and passion about creating and following processes.
- A strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done, with humility and eagerness to learn and grow with hands-on mindset. Passion for changes and adapt yourself easily to new scenarios.
- You have the ability to work both autonomously and collaborate in a team environment
- A self-starter who can multi-task and adapt to a fast-growing organization
- A plus if you have experience with:
- CRM Platforms, such as Braze Customer Engagement
- Tableau, Google Analytics, or comparable data analytics tool experience
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, vision, and life insurance
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a hybrid office/remote structure but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of five weeks paid leave per year in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!)
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.